Empires Glory

Slawter500

okay guys cant talk long someones coming to fix my internet. i think we should either put the librabry in the temple district, arcane university, elven gardes, or palace. got to go be on later hopefully! bye!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we all adding this to the imperial city? As would be quite difficult to fit something in the IC?

Or is someone just evicted? I was hoping to create a fairly large library. Hmm...although..let me think for a moment...

I'll check the CS for the possibilities :)...

-Hm, it would be quite easy to put any wall-house to quite about anywhere...

Why just not the temple district? As we're going to change that one anyway?

I'll create some different robes for it, so it would look like a new order.

Little question. Why don't we remove the all the wall parts of he temple?

As the ground of the outside-version is just as good as the one inside...

It would serve more than a statue then, instead of the fact that there is sunny weather inside.

While in the meantime there is a storm with rain in the outside.

It wouldn't screw up the fps..However it would with the packages..hm..that would be easy to solve as well though.

We'd just need to know who are using them :)...

Or...is this all a bad idea.

---

WOw, that's a coincidence.. Anyone noticed that the broken temple is called "ICTempleOneEG01"

we could rebuild the temple, make it bigger, move the dragon statue into the elder council chambers (you know, in the middle of the big stone table with the empty chairs? :biggrin: ) then make the new temple a library (and possibly museum) too and then you or martin could relight the dragonfires there.

ps i still think we should keep this to a plugin. then we wouldnt have to rush and we could get the main mod out sooner.

i like it vicICE but i think we should leave the temple where it belongs.... i really think we should move the statue INTO the palace.... then rebuild the temple, and expand it. and now that the amulet of kings will be back, we can relight the dragon fires.

I had noticed the temple of the one Cell ID ha

as I personally think IC is the focus of to many mods we could it somewhere obscure.

not Huge on the museum idea every single player house mod is basically a museum ha ha..

with all that kinda stuff. good example the countess of bruma, and her display cases.

we would have to make all these ancient textures and create a whole back story fitting each item into lore that would be huge.

I mean if we were going to make it worth while in doing.

not shooting it down entirely just adding some input

The temple was going to be fixed in the main version anyway :)..But you've got a point, there are a sufficient amount of museums already and the IC is pretty much filled up. Our intention was to create it as compatible as possible.

Changing the temple would go way to far in that opinion. We could always hide a library outside of the IC.

hey me and my buddys are goingto TRY to go to our movie now. which means i got to go. BUT before i go, i just had a thought. if we dont build the library in the IC we should put it in with Bravil Rebuilt. if we are going to fix up there anyways, we might as well build it there. ok Good Night!

another upside to bravil, if we add the library to Brvil Rebuilt we wouldnt have too rush too much too include it in the main mod. but i still like my temple idea.

IF we are going for the imperial city, Why not a new room to the first edition Phintias could announce he has opened a library out back? Suggestion only as im not to keen on market district change

Maybe a Library could be added to each castle, As each count/countess would have to appear classy, worried about recent events and interested in literature to uphold their upper classiness