Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hm, but it would really turn into a plugin then. That would expand the possibilities, but would rather skip its completion...

to quite an amount of period..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always hide a library outside of the IC.

i actually like that idea. mabye we could make Weye or Pells gate or another villlage outside the IC and make it bigger and better. Add an actual University, a library, appoint a mayor (or count depending on how big we decide to make it) actually, we could even make it an entire plugin 'Suburds of the IC' or something. just an idea.

edit- i just got home from my movie :biggrin:

So you had the right one, do you want to share what you've seen?

Hmm maybe we could combine the town of the book and the university.. that should save some work :D

you know what, i forgot the name already :biggrin: i think i have short term memory loss. it was some romantic comedy....

anyways, i always did think it would be nice to have a bigger village. i still think it would be nice to have suburds of the imperial city. then you could have people from the IC traveling to different villages to go shopping and stuff. or we could put it in the other village if you really want too..... i was thinking Weye University though....

We could always hide a library outside of the IC.

i actually like that idea. mabye we could make Weye or Pells gate or another villlage outside the IC and make it bigger and better. Add an actual University, a library, appoint a mayor (or count depending on how big we decide to make it) actually, we could even make it an entire plugin 'Suburds of the IC' or something. just an idea.

edit- i just got home from my movie :biggrin:

what about if we made a library at the templel of the ancestor moths

hmm i dont know..... thats just so high in the mountains no one could get there but you and the ancestor moths.

though i dont think we should make the library in horatios town. i think it would be better to make something closer to the IC... i would say almost a large town just outside the IC, which has the library, university, and something else big.....

Lol u want built Library to that white monks? are u crazy!? when i first battle them they turned me to sushi :D

Well i would like this:

-Expand First Edition with another doors witch lead to another section of books

-Expand Library in Arcane University

-Built a new Library in Bravil

-Maybe in weye

-Or by the stables by IC(i mean on IC stables)

-Or maybe in Cloud Ruler Temple make a door witch lead to library section