Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got no thoughts on my baddie idea what do you guys think of make alt. quest to destroy the glory of the empire.

added to mod for those evil characters.

could be something simple like dark brotherhood takes control as an alternative quest line to restoring glory.

just to keep it balanced with the game??

huh any thoughts to that?

I know what you mean, but with what we've made and what would be required to do that...it would take another 3 months to add that. We've tried to make some choices. As returning martin could be considered as good, turning yourself into the emperor a bit less. (Although you could argue with that as well.) With the necro/mages quest, where you can decide to join the mages, necromancers, or just jump in and kill the ones that are left.

We skipped the real evil/good thing to the Bravil expansion, where your decisions really make a difference for the outcome.

--Argomirr beat me to it ;D.

My books info:

1.Kvatch:City of Life Edition 1(100%)DONE

2.Kvatch: Destruction Edition 2(25%)

3.Kvatch: Return to Life Edition 3(1%)

And i got another idea this will be bonus book: Kvatch: Secret of Kvatch =)

And guys how are u going?

progress?

what about main mod??

The Force got banned guys.

I'm sorry for The Force, but anyone should stay civil to each other and especially to new members/uploaders.

He ranted about the description not being displayed at the filepage. But the general thing was told in the text that came with the comment. I must say I had some trouble filling all in the first time as well.

It is a shame he lost his account, but it is his own fault. Constructive criticism, no destructive.. as it will lead to your own.

Wow, Ive been coming to this site since just after Oblivion was released.

Just to say Ive been looking for a mod like this ever since I completed the main quest.

Any idea of when it could be released? I know mods take some time but just a general idea?

I thank you all for your work on this and many other mods keep up the great work!