Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thougth the IC because anyone would imediatly attack the capital :blink: :cool:

Yeah, but like Argomirr said there is the mighty Imperial Legion.And the IC is at the center of Cyrodiil.Any kind of army wouldn't arrive there without facing heavy resistance BEFORE(except daedra, of course).

i thougth the IC because anyone would imediatly attack the capital :blink: :cool:

Yeah, but like Argomirr said there is the mighty Imperial Legion.And the IC is at the center of Cyrodiil.Any kind of army wouldn't arrive there without facing heavy resistance BEFORE(except daedra, of course).

true but as said in the allies for bruma quest the legion is entirely commited in the provinces and over the niben you can easily enter the waterfront for a surprise attack

true but as said in the allies for bruma quest the legion is entirely commited in the provinces and over the niben you can easily enter the waterfront for a surprise attack

Yes, but the Legion headquarters is in the IC, and the Legion is comitted in defending the IC too.

Yes, but the Legion headquarters is in the IC, and the Legion is comitted in defending the IC too.

if they breach the the IC district for district they can easiliy overwhelm the smaller legion groups

1st post edited lists progress made and needs, it has a section for the actual mods progress but its currently blank as i dont know how far we are.

Ok

Ideas on how the possibility of martin being brought back could arise

here is some dialogue of Raminus explaining

Remember btw that the amulet shards are done before the dragon blood

Raminus "Greetings,Champion"

Player "Hello Raminus, how goes your progress with the dragons blood, have you found a way to pass it safely into my own blood"

Raminus "Yes,But i have done more"

Player "Oh, what have you discovered?"

Raminus "While i was working,striving to find a way of passing the dragons blood safely into your veins, i fell asleep,And i had a dream,I was in the temple of the one, Martin walked towards me smiling, and then he burst into flame, and he became a dragon, roaring and screeching, i thought i was going to ripped apart or turned to ash by the dragons breath, but it slowly returned to martin and said "A dragon can never truly die" Then the world dissolved and i awoke"

Player " But it was only a dream Raminus"

Raminus "That maybe true Champion, but mages place a great deal of importance on dreams, i wne tto see tar-meena immediatley and asked her to interpret it,she said that Those with dragon blood could arise to live once again, but a man/woman not of the same family tree and also of dragon blood must hold the last thing held by the deceased man/woman, and draw blood from themselves and let it flow freely over the last posession of the deceased"

Player "Do you mean...."

Raminus "Yes, I believe the septims could rule once more, I will however leave this decision to you, Martin was honourable, and you are equally so, I am not worthy of deciding this decison that could change the path of the future"

Player Option 1 "I cannot decide now, I must take time to reflecton this"

Option 2 "I will bring back the glorious septims and let them rule tamriel once more"

Option 3 "I will rule tamriel, it is ungodly for a man to return from death"

Option 4 "I will rule tamriel, I have earned this privelege"

what exactly is the point of the war? why is cyrodiil being attacked? perhaps i missed the reason earlier.

because rebel dukes and counts want to overthrow the elder council and septim throne and if you were the leader where would you attack: bravil, anvil that are al worthloss towns without riches

if they breach the the IC district for district they can easiliy overwhelm the smaller legion groups

But if you attack a guard in 10 seconds 10 more will be attacking you.The only thing that can destroy that city are the daedra, or the entire army of one of the provinces.