Empires Glory

Slawter500

erm no i dont believe we'll be incorperating a rebuilt kvatch, but i dont know much so yoou probaly shouldnt listen to me. im a writer, not a modder. :thumbsup: BUT guys there is a mod called kvatch rebuilt mabye someday we can join teams or something lol. because a burnt city doesnt help the empires 'glory' really. we could atleast build a nice little town inseadof that camp.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I've got no idea. But the general thing is that is has been set to rebuild again, with or without the mod.

So the lore is ok ;).

--Generally, it wouldn't be useful to do that. We could as asked before, incorporate it. But that would also make it dependable on it.

So any things inside our mod shall become incompatible with that mod once it is updated. So when we build upon bugs, or things that aren't finished, or deleted the next time. We'll have a problem.

The return' Empires Glory' story is the only thing what makes it logical to combine them, but we don't need the new city for any quests...The only thing would be, is that EG got inside of Kvatch Rebuild, which wouldn't make sense. Or the other way around, which makes less sense, ass we've never done a thing for it. Both will not be finished for a while, so both couldn't be combined.

So therefore it will stay separated for the time being and perhaps a plugin would contain it, so its risks are much lower.

Yes, that's a good point. He will be credited, in the credits. But he can't be an active member to some point.

I'll change the website in the weekend, as I can't access the files from here.

more ideas

places

angel's pass (city)

devil's crevice (place/dungeon)

snake's eye (place)

empire's cradle (place)

people

shoof'knak (kahjit)

kurf dong-kraffbak (orc)

sang-tar (argonian)

taro (redgaurd maybe?)

cianon (woodelf)

vasen doth (dark elf)

sven (nord, duh)

fleabag (begger kahjit)

Lord Panzi (personal joke)

need more?

edit: perhaps you run into the gray fox in part, or use your connections as the gray fox in part of a quest (same with the DB)

if you join the mages guild, there should be spies int he mages guild

if you joint he necros, there should be a large scale attaclk on your hq