• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome

so far

Final Dungeon finished

Ogrecave finished

Mage vs Necromancer Ayleid ruin has suffered a fair bit, Its currently under construction

Nobleman house from screenshots seems finished

Mythic dawn interrorgation seems finished(again from screenshots)

So amulet shards

Amulet shard 1-Merchant sons, trapped in cave- As far as i know 0%

Amulet shard 2-Nobleman-Unknown to me(vicICE will know) but definitley some work

Amulet shard 3-Ogre cave-90-100% as far as i know

Amulet shard 4-Crater-Unknown to me

Amulet shard 5-Mage vs Necromancer dungeon-Not much

Amulet shard 6-Kvatch farm, martins birth place-Unknown to me

Dragonsblood-Dungeon finished

Dialogue-Written, not sure if incorporated

Quests-Dont know, we have the fully planned, not sure about if they're made yet.

Illans attack-Planned not yet incorporated as far as i know

Someone should be assigned to the cave in which the merchant sons are trapped, Unless vicICE has already done it.

Anyone?

Well, you are taken to a captured high ranking mythic dawn member, you've been told he is withholding information, You are to extract it. then you are taken to him and after alot of dialogue(where you either persuade or torture this information out of him, this sets you on to finding the amulet shards. Read the dialogue for more details.

Also totally understand argomirr.

Anyone else? vicICE may have already done it im not sure. If not anyone else wish to take it up?

I think it would be better to leave in the Mythic Dawn then they can be an addon later on were they will try and attack everyso oftern and you go through the passage out of the city, brining the game full circle. Or just attack them keep the game from going dull.