Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah there is dragon blood to gather as well, and illan will make his first attack before you are made emperor(or martin as the case may be).

Then EG legion is finished so will be included in initial release, then theres lots of plugins of things to do after you become emperor.

Also ingame books to

the main mod continues...(You just told the very first plan we had)

Illian will attack bravil (or pretends to) You'll uncover the plot involving the count of bravil.

Illian escapes. IC will be attacked, he'll escape again to one of his forts.

Those forts will respawn with his army until you've found illian and killed him. Then smugglers will go in.

All plugins will be in effect once the ic is liberated.

So..after the IC-attack, the main quest will be finished

haha, then you can convince him to kill illian ;D.

It is getting closer.. Argomirr has send the final dungeon. Now a few more caves/ruins and we should get more close...

Well, it could be cool option...and it is outside of the main mod..so it should be ok.

Maybe we could play it like the IC. With the option to either use the TG, DB, MG or FG..?

(And this time, really using the guilds instead of classes. As at the IC-attack you don't need to be in a guild..)

Hm..Concerning the main mod..we've got more than enough quests at the moment, although any ideas to adjust (not totally changing) the ones we have are appreciated.

There is some room for additional quests, but that is limited as well, as we've got 12 plugin-plans already ;D.

The thing is that we do have a little town added, recently. Containing a university and a library.

The town has some lore-touch to a book that has been written. (The one from the story is the retired guard.)

The library is involved in the main quest, where the player needs to search for a spell.

Now...those monks probably don't want to share those books for nothing...so there's some room to fill

Next to one additional quest that could be made, taking place in that same town.

Give me the general gist and I'll see what I can whip up.

That's quite all of it. The town doesn't include any more lore (yet)...

As the idea is from 3 days ago...So feel free to trow some..

---

wowowowow.. What just killed my sig?->Imageshack did...nice...

---

ey jefe...wasup..