Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, maybe a nice task which is not to heavy? Argomirr?

If I provide you with some cleared ground and choice of buildings, or perhaps everything concerning the exterior being present. You could be the manager of it? It would be a perfect place to assign quite some tasks. Interiors/cluttering/NPC's/ inserting the books.

It would position you in the place to hand out the tasks instead of doing them all :P. It would allow me to focus on the second quest for now :). This seems like a fun job, but refuse it if you want to...as we already took quite some of your time already ;D.

also like the idea of making some funny side quests. laugh.gif

Thanks to calliton..there is even more to come. (Like 4 minutes after I placed it, he threw on of his better ideas.;D.)

The gate itself is placed by a spell. It is part of the mod of which my old/stolen sig was :)...

I managed to get one inside of another gate ;D.

Ok here is the upload of Kvatch:Destruction if some gram mistakes please fix them, and DO NOT CHANGE THE STORY OR ANYTHING! just fix writing errors if there are any of them and upload it here thanks

Dragon23000

okay I'm sort of finished The Ascension of Martin Septim book.

Now My Wife says it's to Shakespearean. and the words are to big.

I personally like it.

Please let me know what you all think???

grammar needs work but I will be glad to dumb it down a bit.

I was going to add more but i thought i should post, ( get you guys to review) in case a re-write is in order.

Be honest i don't mind re-writing at all.