Empires Glory

Slawter500

Rule #1 with texts. Read it to yourself at the end when you're done. So you're sure that is says what it says..

As

After a 1 hour a sky went full dark, red, no more starts
doesn't show any red lines. But when you review or read it you know you meant something else :)..

Do you want to change it one more time or, should some english-bstrd with grammar skills do it ;D. (I'm not included.)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay kvatch destruction was much better and a gripping tale compared to it's predecessor.

Kudos to that!!!!!!!

great job.

Counts ring?????

um player character takes from count in game.

other than that little thing it was really good.

I read it three times :)

Hm, the story isn't that long. I can fix the things I know of..anyone else may do the rest...My skills don't lie in grammar ;D.

I'm not sure where to put yours Crimson.. but the story is good, where do you think it should be put?

In a book, or perhaps on a scroll in Martin's chambers?

---

HA! I know where dragon23000 is originated from now .. (Or where he got his Word from ;D)

--

Ow and I'll not add anything this time ;). I'll just change the lines or will smoothen them

Okay I Would add more i just wanted to see what you all thought of it. but yes the voice could be that of your attempt at resurrection??

martins chambers or at the foot of the akatosh statue as a clue to resurrect him in the very begging of the mod???

you pick it up adds to your journal something like

i found a scroll that explain Martin Septim is stuck between the living and the dead realms

just an idea.

or we can incorporate it into a larger book cause martins story is pretty interesting we could create a hole back story.

from when he left the mages guild to this point of the story.

let me know i will write it???/ or we can just l;eave it at that?? it all up to everyone here I'm cool either way

It should be possible. Try to dive into the lore though..and what he said.

He lived on a farm, joined up with the mages guild. Got tired of the limitations, got seduced by daedric magic. Lost a lot of friends..

(Probably because they called for a daedra or some powers of one.) he laid aside these tactics and went into priesthood....etc...

Hm.. maybe the story is originated from that rose of sanguine..

He once said he had it in his possession. Maybe they tried to derive some power from it?

---

(why does fixing grammar take so long ;D I'm just at the fourth part ..)