Empires Glory

Slawter500

what exactly is the point of the war? why is cyrodiil being attacked? perhaps i missed the reason earlier.

It is not so much a war, someone thought it would be interesting if the emperor(you or martin the attack is still there) was faced with an assasination attempt before he was instated/crowned

Rebel dukes? When did we decide that did i miss a page lol.

But no dukes ever expressed interest in ruling the empire, the count of bravil thought OCato was a power hungry person but he never said anything against the throne, and he's the most corrupted of the counts

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thougth the IC because anyone would imediatly attack the capital :blink: :cool:

Yeah, but like Argomirr said there is the mighty Imperial Legion.And the IC is at the center of Cyrodiil.Any kind of army wouldn't arrive there without facing heavy resistance BEFORE(except daedra, of course).

true but as said in the allies for bruma quest the legion is entirely commited in the provinces and over the niben you can easily enter the waterfront for a surprise attack

Yes, but the Legion headquarters is in the IC, and the Legion is comitted in defending the IC too.

if they breach the the IC district for district they can easiliy overwhelm the smaller legion groups

But if you attack a guard in 10 seconds 10 more will be attacking you.The only thing that can destroy that city are the daedra, or the entire army of one of the provinces.

just think there are 4 dukes with soldiers and 7 counts with soldiers those forces together are greater the a province army

i thougth the IC because anyone would imediatly attack the capital :blink: :cool:

Yeah, but like Argomirr said there is the mighty Imperial Legion.And the IC is at the center of Cyrodiil.Any kind of army wouldn't arrive there without facing heavy resistance BEFORE(except daedra, of course).

true but as said in the allies for bruma quest the legion is entirely commited in the provinces and over the niben you can easily enter the waterfront for a surprise attack

Yes, but the Legion headquarters is in the IC, and the Legion is comitted in defending the IC too.

if they breach the the IC district for district they can easiliy overwhelm the smaller legion groups

But if you attack a guard in 10 seconds 10 more will be attacking you.The only thing that can destroy that city are the daedra, or the entire army of one of the provinces.

just think there are 4 dukes with soldiers and 7 counts with soldiers those forces together are greater the a province army

Yeah, but they don't want the throne(Maybe count bravil).

so more like a civil war then. why not create a new place for the attack, why does it have to be in or near a city? that might cause a scripting nightmare to accomplish. for example, create a fort or outpost that is surrounded by rebel forces and you need to bring reinforcements to the outpost to lift the siege.

could have the outpost near a city, perhaps empire heard of the attack and set up an outpost to stop the advance. like i said, trying to script an attack inside a city would be a nightmare.

Do you realise the amount of lag this many enemies would cause you would take five minutes to swing your sword.

It should definitley be done in waves.

a good idea by npm, maybe it could be on the way to anvil on the gold road as anvils where viceice wishes for the parade/coronation to take place.

The forces wouldnt have to be united,the bandits could attack you somewhere down the road,then the next set of people who wanted the throne further on etc finishing with Bravils troops(would have to be counts personal troops, no others would ever obey orders to attack emperor) and then the tscaei akavir people i dont remeber the names. You could attempt to fast travel to anvil but have a message saying "your travels are interupted by a glint of weaponry close by"

or perhaps more of direct the campaign instead of actually fighting the war, having several outposts that need reinforcing and you need to decide how many to send to each, etc.

That ideas brilliant! Could be incredible for post campaign, bandits are getting active in southern tamriel, send [number] troops to that fort to stop the advance etc