Empires Glory

Slawter500

okay cool sounds like a plan I already started writing it with martins ascension, and what i started already i did this before hand cause i thought it would be sweet idea so i got 2 pages and the martin ascention page and it's all current with lore. i am incorporating the deadric seguin rose artifact cause when you give it to him he admits to having it in his possesion at one time. makes sense. will post full thing when done

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said before all music is done to big to email all i have let me know when team is ready to review full features by crimson and I'll post links to all my work..

so far as it satnd

1. full tavern music

with crowd in the background

2.Crowning Of the New King

Classical

3. Classical EG Theme

4. Symphonic Rock Battle Music

5. Ambient wander theme

with and with out animal noise such as (Crows and wolves and cougar)

6 ambient cave

with stream

Crimson, you need to update the link in your sig. It's still directing to the site's old adress. :happy:

[url="http://empiresglory.host22.com/"][img=http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7374/empglobannermember.jpg][/url]

Hm, wasn't savlian already captain before the whole thing? That's the one thing I'm changing then...it should fit the lore :)

hm..I don't want to change it more..but suddenly he gives the key? and he storms into the castle?

My question...do we keep it lore friendly. or the story to the writer? I mean it is possible, as many history is written by the hand that wrote them...

Just read Dragons story

Its good, very good!

Like the way martin is wormed into the story.

However, I agree with vicICE.

Also the hero of kvatch doesnt feature? He really should as for one thing its him who discovers the count, maybe your guard character could die before the barricade is set up and Salivan Matius could take over the story from there?

Otherwise good work

I thought he would, but he only gets shot in his arm ;D.

What if he dies in the attempt to get in the gate in front of the city?

I quit at the XXX's

Writers note: Well, this is my second journal before .. I know that I will die soon but I don't know the time.

*Part 1: First Oblivion Gate*

After I went to count, we locked the doors of all houses. The I gathered my men, everyone single one of them and started my speech: "Man of Kvatch!, today we shall look in eyes of hell.. I don't know what is in there, or what is this all about.. but I know one thing.. we shall not give our city without fight!!! soldiers of Kvatch! Are you with me!

Soldiers of Kvatch: "Yes sir!!" .. after that we had put some fortifications around the gates of oblivion, that stood in the very center of city, in not more than 5 min. Some daedra and scamps got out, blasting fire balls all around. I told to my guards, "Swords up!", "Get ready!!"... "Attack!, for Kvatch!!". Shortly after that we battle, a lot of scamps were killed. But those damn gates were still open. So I had send two guards to find a way to shut them... but they never got back.. I ordered a few soldiers to stay guard and kill everything that came out of those damn gates, as in my mind I know something was going to happen.

*Part 2: Oblivion Gate's*

One hour passed, the sky went into a full red darkness. No stars could be found, only shadow and fear…everywhere. Although we were quite lucky that only one gate was present. I went to sleep shortly after, but once my eyes were closed a guard came into my tent and told me: “Captain! Captain! Wake up! Please take your sword and equipment. We have a problem, a damn bloody problem! Please hurry!” I dressed my armor, took my sword and went out of my tent. The guard almost dragged me in to the open view of the city. When I saw what I saw, I was shocked. At the east one more gate was opened, so it was in the west and one at in front of the entrance of the castle. I told my guards “Put a lower barricade! Form up and go to all gates! Take out your sword and wait, when they enter this world stick close to them, kill them en send them all back to hell!” I called one of my private soldiers and told him ”Soldier, take two more guards, go to the count, lock him in his room and protect him at all cost. And take this letter to him, now go!” After that, I stood with all my soldiers, guarded the frontlines, killing every god damned creature that came out of those gates.

*Part 3: Count's call*

After one day of fiercely battle, we managed to hold the gates. Then even more opened, although we kept the daedra at bay with the soldiers that were awoken. Suddenly a guard from the castle ran towards me and told: “Hey you! Quickly, the counts wants to talk to you. Come with me!” When we arrived the count started to talk to me: “Son, listen to me. I know you are doing everything to stop this happening, but you can’t. Do you remember that mysterious man, he was right about Lord Dagon. I read some books.. and those men in red robes and cloaks..He was right, then end of Kvatch has come. Kvatch is but the first target of the doom an chaos that will come. With the death of the emperor and no dragonfires to keep the daedra at bay, we can’t stop what is coming. They want to tire us out and kill every man, woman and solider that live in this city. This is just the beginning, once they managed to open a great gate, Kvatch will fall. Get every civilian out of here. Try to set up a camp somewhere secure from here and safe yourself..There is nothing that you can to change the fate of Kvatch my son. Now Go!.” I did not say a word, I was shocked by what I was just told. I can remember the past in Skyrim, I’ll make sure it will not happen in that same way.

*Part 4: Beginning of Chaos*

After my talk with the count, I opened the city gates and spoke to the civilians: “Please everyone calm down! Please! It is all going to be all right (I knew it won’t), now we need to set up a camp down the hills of Kvatch. Please go there and don’t come near the city. Leave all but your precious belonging and stay down there until this matter is settled with.” A lot of people began to pack their stuff and went down the hills. I saw people take things I could question its value. After a couple of minutes the worst happened. Three gates opened close to each other and shortly after a Great War-gate opened. A young priest near the chapel began to gather all people that were near and lead them into the chapel. More daedra walked out of the gate. After ten minutes, the ground began to shake, it was like Kvatch would explode like a volcano near its eruption. Then I realized it felt like steps, soon after a monstrous machine walked out of that same gate. It blew fire into the open, the whole city turned into fire. More men in red robes came down with the machine and started killing everyone around them. For a moment, a huge fireball blew off the church’s top. The priest, Martin if I’m correct, took everyone in that stood close to him together with two soldiers who covered their retreat. The machine walked onward and burned every house to the ground. I shouted towards my men: “Guards! Soldiers! You eight, get out of the town and protect every citizen to the camp! Anyone here, gather around me, pull your sword and fight. Fight for Kvatch! Attack!” I rushed with my men towards the daedra. Five even died upon trying to kill one, we never had any chance. I spoke again: “Fall back, everyone fall back to the camp!!” Once we got out, the gates began to close and the machine marched back into that gate. Only one remained before the gate of the city, blocking its entrance.

*Part 5: Planning the attack*

After we retreated back to the camp, we put on some fire, set up the tents and thus we planned our attack.: “Ok, soldiers they did it, they blasted hell upon us, our god damn homes. Will we do nothing and just stay here? (they all agreed:) “No!” Indeed I didn’t think so, now we are going to return those damn bastards to their hellish lands. Freedy, take ten men to that gate and set up a barricade. Kill everything that comes out of that gate. Jack, take twelve soldiers, enter the city and push them, corner them, bring them somewhere together where we can finish them all! Then I will enter with the rest of the men, we will clear the area and will think of our next move. Salvian, you come with us take your sword and lead those man at the gate. Good luck everyone, we’re going to need it.“

*Part 6: Recapture of City*

After we marched into the city, we cleared the area in front of the city gates. Once near the castle I got shot by a deadra with his bow: “My arm! Someone kill that son of arghh…” We got into the chapel, I thanked Martin for his courage and help. After some rest we cleared down the center. Although at the gates we were unfortunate to be able to open the gates. We were under constant attack from above, as deadra mages kept casting fireballs. ---XXXXX

After we march we cleared the area in front of city gates, and then we got in the city cleared the area but one deadra shoot me with bow in my arm i shouted: "God damn!! archer kill that son of a.. aarghh!" then we got in chapel i asked what is situation we saw a priest Martin i thanked him for secure the civilians.. then we cleared the area all around chapel and then when we finaly did it castle doors are closed:"Solider take this key go to chapel undercroft and pass all around kvatch arena, go to south tower unlock the passage pass down to the tunels and unlock the gate go!" after a while solider got the gates up but when we get to him he fell down with no head i told: "U see? this bastards will do this to all of us.. but now if we stop them now! for the kvatch, for civilians, for the count!! march! lets kill those bastards and secure the count!.

*Part 7: End of War of Kvatch*

After hours of fighting, we cleared the castle and we saw count man's dead, and count dead i took his ring and bring him to my helper, Salvian Matius i told him "well take the ring i know u loved the count", then a man in red robe got out from shadow pull up his sword and stick me in my hearth salvian pulled his sword and killed him, i fell on ground and talked with salvian: "D.. d.. damn they all be, no matter i knew this will happen.. s..salvian listen to me take my sword and remember me.. now i em promoting u to Capitan of Guard serve the kvatch well, and its people i cannot stay to see kvatch reubild to its former gl.. g.. glory.. u need to reubild it and start new life, a..a..as ev..e..everyone else please in memory of me.. d.. do something..

Salvian Matius note: As u see i am very sad that he died, he did a lot to this city and as i promised him i did something that will remember people on him i built a statue in center of city that will remind us of him, now its time to rebuild the kvatch and to return the Kvatch to City of Life once more.