Empires Glory

Slawter500

Here's a basic idea for the town. It was a previous target of Ilian but they manage to beat him off, in the process destroying most of their town though. You have to rebuild it, but instead of the usual way, you rebuild it by donating and training people. E.G. To rebuild the mages guild, you donate books with some relevance to magic, to rebuild the fighter's guild you have to danate armourand weapons, and you can train new recruits by having them travel with you for a period of time. You may also have to clear unwanted guests from some places. All I got for now, I'll lay in more intricacies if you give me time and pm me a reminder every once in a while.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't get too far/workload...but it could slow down the quest (in a good way) Things are a bit rushed.

It could be a good point for the player to relax in the main-quest,eh?

U see that Statue in Kvatch? when i saw it idea came to me so i am writing about that man from statue he was first capitan of guard and he gave capitan position to Salvian i changed a story a little but well :D

Hm. That is the previous savior of Kvatch ... that took place a long while before like 200 years...

That would've been an other story (not containing Oblivion Gates..)

Why don't you dive in the lore and write a story about that Antus Pinde then?

I'm afraid yours (your last story) would need to be modified, as people will complain about it. Do you know any alternative endings?

Well ok then change it =( god damn ok change it sad.gif(and upload so i see it

don't you want to change it yourself? It's not bad, but I'm serious about people that will complain.

I just want to be sure that will not happen :).. If you want nothing to go wrong, you need to write a story that doesn't use lore.

If it does, you need to be sure you're right, or people will start complaining/flaming about the fact it is not lore-friendly.

It is the design/realism conflict that always hits hard :)...