Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm well really we dont need many more books unless you want to i think we have like 2 about the oblivion crisis 1 about illian 1 about the battle of bruma and 2 (soon to be 3) about kvatch. oh and even one about martins acension. but if you want too, you can. but we dont have anymore topics for you.

Hm, there aren't that many subjects left indeed.

You could do a new one. With no lore involved. Maybe about how the university was originated/its history

There is 0.0 lore about that, please keep the oblivion crisis out as if they town has never been in one :)..

Do you want to do it?

What slightly depresses me is that this will be such a big mod that if I install it it'll break my oblivion.

The game is pretty much clean. We try to evade using any material of vanilla oblivion, so it would need another cause to crash to your desktop or worse...

Yeah.. please no more lore-books XD...Those are doomed ;D.

The history of the university would be nice. Exaggerating has always been the style of histories of guilds ..so go ahead and come with a wild one..

ah! dUNGEON ha yes all between this writing um say 35% done..

I have questions though How many npc's should i be using to avoid a performance hit.

Location??

Was thinking behind a water fall in the Colovian Highlands?

is there a preference?

location?

type of Cell Base?

ruin/ dungeon or cave?

these things are easy to change before i get to involved.

now as i am new learning lots about CS Scripting and dialogue i am slowly learning.

Do you just need the cells done with clutter and so on so someone can do the other stuff..

Not to sure where to take this???

I know the story and everything to happen here for this part of the quest so there's no questions there.

and no dialogue has been written to be added?

so some is still in the air

Ok First

Crimson: I have written a small bit of dialogue for the mages and necromancers in the dungeon, The dialogue is you picking a side

GOOGLEPOX: I think so I think we need someone to assign you a particular building though.

Calliton: Shall i bump the sword texture topic? :P