Empires Glory

Slawter500

Oh.. guys i need help i am stuck at Writing final book, salvian need to tell someone to help him but who should he call for help for reubilding kvatch or should he go alone to kvatch and speak with count :/ hmm

Anyway i found another idea for book =)

Well u see when i was in First Edition i saw book called Life of Uriel Septim and then i was questioning my self where the heck is Life of Martin Septim :D and i will write one more book to about Life of Martin Septim :P after i finish all these about kvatch of course

Dragon23000

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Location??

Was thinking behind a water fall in the Colovian Highlands?

You can create your own location for the moment, if I see that it is a good place which will not result in conflicts we can keep it.

You do not have to create an exterior, but it might be useful to test for yourself :)..

Oh.. guys i need help i am stuck at Writing final book, salvian need to tell someone to help him but who should he call for help for reubilding kvatch or should he go alone to kvatch and speak with count :/ hmm

Have you ever played Kvatch Rebuilt? Better start to! Free lore!

okay

Argomirr: yes I'm writing a book about martins life 50% done.

VicIcs: sound good don't care really where it goes. as i am learning will have more questions. should both sides have a boss?

Slawter500: cool sounds good dialogue woo? can voice over when all done :)

And I have played Kvatch rebuilt 2 times and yes it adds good lore

Hm, would anyone disagree I a made a little new worldspace? It would keep me from tearing up the vanilla landscape.

A cave/dungeon is easily added...but anything big would needs some landscaping and deletion of nature...

I have 4 possible locations to place the thing without a new worldspace, but I'm considering the option to create one.

Now..the only setback, is that in future, it will require people to activate a multiple of .esp's when they are downloading a plugin...for the mod. The main mod would only require one, but anything plugin would need more of them (+ one .esm).

So, if we do want a worldspace...is it going to be an island or something like pale pass?

Share your opinion....

Oh people here i will post a begin of what i started to write

Salvian Matius Note: Well after i found diary of previous capitan, i wanted to do his wish so i will rebuild to kvatch.

*Part 1: End of Chaos*

After a days of battle with oblivion gates, scamps, deadra, i got tired of everything i was glad everything is at end so i decide to reubild the kvatch and restore it what once it was a city of life, so i cleared the camp down hill and told civlians to move back to the city then when we enter to the city i started speech: "Civilians, all of u soliders, guards, listen please i know this was hard time to all of us.. i know what we lost.. we lost our our lives, other lives, our houses.. everything. we lost our count.. i .. i realy don't know from where to start i found this diary(*showing diary to all*) its diary of one brave mane who saved as many people he can and help the kvatch as much as he can.. i know its hard time for us to continue and in this diary i found a one thing this man wanted to rebuild the kvatch but he is not here to do so.. so i will start and rebuild the kvatch to its former glory and return it at what he was in time before... a city of life, i don't know where should start or anything so as for now please set up camp here, put some tent and bedrolls and light some fires.. i.. i promise i will do everything in my power to fix all of this but i cannot do this alone i rely want u to get on with ur lives as we all will and we must, i.. i(*sigh*) wish i could return time back..... but i can so please do what i told u and u are all going to be fine. After i done with my speech i put my tent and got inside and take some sleep.

*Part 2: Call for Aid*

After two days all of us lived inside castle in camps, so i called one of my messanger and told him: "Please i need u, u see i was thinking about rebuilding the kvatch but i need some help so please go to every city and ask them for help, first go to Imperial City and find Ocato tell him that i need fiwe guards, then go to Skingrad and find count we are in good friendship with them and i think count will want to help us, so tell him i need some workers, architects and, then go to chorrol and go to chapel and ask if they could send us two priest u see people are in bad time, after that go to bravil ask the countess to send us some food and supplies then when u done all please return to me and tell me everything, now go". after i send my messenger to return with aid of other cities a one of the civilians came to me and told me: "Sir can i talk to u" i answer him: "Of course civilian what is on ur mind?" he told me: "Well u see this gates are all over cyrodill we all talking about that and everyone tell more, and more this gates are appearing do u think that in some other city will be this like in kvatch?" i told him: "well its realy trouble news i don't know but i hope other cities will not get same fate as kvatch" he told me: "Thank u very much for talking with me capitan" and he gone.. i was very shocked when i hear more of this is appearing so i just pray that no more gates will appear at kvatch.

*Part 3: Messenger Return*