Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make things more complicated for players. Something we should avoid.

But then again, a new worldspace also has certain advantages...

I don't think a few extra .esp's would make installing the mod too hard for most people. If they can install FCOM, this shouldn't be a problem, haha! :P

I don't think a few extra .esp's would make installing the mod too hard for most people. If they can install FCOM, this shouldn't be a problem, haha!

Well, it isn't that world-changing...The plugins would have to work in that way anyway, now I thought it over XD...

Whether the worldspace is added or not...

Hm.. but what do you all prefer the most.. an island or a valley?

No, I prefer a valley as well. Any specific location?

I thought of something near the border of Hammerfell, as that one isn't used often.

--

I see no problem in your story, you could continue..right?

I don't think a few extra .esp's would make installing the mod too hard for most people. If they can install FCOM, this shouldn't be a problem, haha!

Well, it isn't that world-changing...The plugins would have to work in that way anyway, now I thought it over XD...

Whether the worldspace is added or not...

Hm.. but what do you all prefer the most.. an island or a valley?

what about a valley on an island?

ok dragon23000 i like the story but i see a ton of grammarical errors. ill fix them when you post it here. i havent looked a destruction yet but ill work on it to. hey and to whoever fixed forces first book the second time, when you said you changed all the hammerfells back to skyrims, did you take out the name rrihad as the town? cause thats a major city in hammerfell, so it probaly shouldnt be in skyrim. how about dawnstar or winterhold? just saying.... oh and i vote a valley. something near the ic. but i still think we should add it to bravil rebuilt.