Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hm, owk then I'll start on the valley. The cave to it will start somewhere far left of the Black Road (Chorrol.) Near the A or I of the Colovian Highlands :).

-----

I have no idea who changed it that second time.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Kvatch Destruction is all fine nothing to fix its all ready fixed ;) don't worry i will finish my last book and post it here then someone need to fix it and upload clean version

After this i will write another book well u see i was in First Edition and i found book called Amulet of Kings but i don't like it so i will make another book in this one there will be everything explained how amulet of kings has been created and did u notice that 7 or 8 or 9 gems around amulet? everyone one of them mean something and i will write about that

Then after i done with that i will write another book it will be called LordDagon vs Akatosh :D u know that battle in end martin and dagon? thats it :P i will write many books :P for this mod and library u are making :D i don't want even credit if u don't want to give it i just want to help

Dragon23000

Ok cool thanks :D

Although a different title to Akatosh vs dagon, seems to modern. otherwise cool.

EDIT

I changed it back to hammerfell as force didnt want the character as salivan matius in the first book. I did remove the city name.

Personally i actually perferred the skyrim version but the autho didnt so i changed it back for him.

???? im confused did you change it from hammerfell to skyrim or skyrim to hammerfell? i changed the skyrim to hammerfell the first time i did it but force got ticked. then i thought you changed it back to skyrim? im so confused.

Owk, the entrance of the cave is perfectly hidden...and I didn't have to do that myself :)...as if it has always been there.

Should I add a mapmarker or not? (Yes, now for testing..but I refer to the quest..) It could be nice little challenge.