Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm I don't think it should be a problem...It will be shown once you walk past it.

I'll create a place that will contain hints if you can't find it, or adds a questmarker if you want to..

That should solve everything :)...

--

We evaded using that as we'll be shut of from the rest of the community. As people come by and join our team or make suggestions. Any info we have is stored. (Or could be asked at my address.)

I can know...I can show you 6 forums of mods that did it that way...3 of which I have a friend involved and are all inactive right now :)...

by the time we're done with this mod..I hope that tesnexus will have is changes done.

that will contain mini-forums at file-pages...but that's perhaps to soon to tell.

A release-topic will be made at the end of this mod, so any people can ask things there.

That's the normal way..and will be more easy for people to access.. as not all problems may be related to our mods and the people here have some more experience than we all do.

for some easter eggs

Maybe slawter500 could be a wisened old man in the university, Maybe vicICE could be shopping at the merchant(see amulet shard 1) shop, Argomirr could be the thief in the noblemans quest. Starwarsfreak and jefe could be having a drink in the legion district.GOOGLEPOX in the ogre cave somewhere etc?

wadada ya think i know i haven't included everyone