Empires Glory

Slawter500

WHAT!?!?!?!? I dont wanna be a fat and old monk who lives in a library! can i be dean of the university or principal or whatever? or i could be mayor of the town. anything but a monk!

dagondagon- that could work. but only about the mages and fighters guild. not the dark brotherhood or theives guild, i dont think those would fit in to well... but yes if you want to you can.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. please no more lore-books XD...Those are doomed ;D.

The history of the university would be nice. Exaggerating has always been the style of histories of guilds ..so go ahead and come with a wild one..

I'll do one on that as well. Does anyone mind If I use information from the origin of the mages guild mod?

Ok Kvatch Destruction is all fine nothing to fix its all ready fixed ;) don't worry i will finish my last book and post it here then someone need to fix it and upload clean version

After this i will write another book well u see i was in First Edition and i found book called Amulet of Kings but i don't like it so i will make another book in this one there will be everything explained how amulet of kings has been created and did u notice that 7 or 8 or 9 gems around amulet? everyone one of them mean something and i will write about that

Then after i done with that i will write another book it will be called LordDagon vs Akatosh :D u know that battle in end martin and dagon? thats it :P i will write many books :P for this mod and library u are making :D i don't want even credit if u don't want to give it i just want to help

Dragon23000

There are eight gems in the amulet because they represent the eight divines of the time.

hmmmm well in some cases that may be considered plaugerism. i would recommend reading some in-game books bout the mages guild if you wish to get a taste of the history. or go to USEPwiki. but no, please no content from other mods (unless vicICE or slawter says so. they have the final judgement)

WHAT!?!?!?!? I dont wanna be a fat and old monk who lives in a library! can i be dean of the university or principal or whatever? or i could be mayor of the town. anything but a monk!

Haha, finally they are responding..That took long enough :)...

You may be quite about anyone in the city..but who started about the university or library actually?? I forgot...

The Imperial Library and its search function are VERY powerful as well.

um how about.... uriel septim? or it could be me? (i decided i want to be the leader of the university if you dont mind. Mabye and elder council member later on?)

oh vicICE im gonna send you a PM but ive never tried this before so be on lookout....

Hm..I'll give him a little line: Hi I'm dagon...No not that other one ! :P

Uriel isn't around and probably will not be for a long time...

The elder council part will not be released for quite some time...

You could be the boss of the university? (Kinda mayor, as there isn't a mayor around...)

He'll give you the quests...so we would need your voice in a couple of weeks...