Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got lost in the posts..

Ow..andy..I meant dragon...;) (Haha, if it was as I said it was it would have been too complicated..)

no imean uriel founded the university

Hm..it's a good idea..that may explain the expertise they have about the amulet and such..

hahaha, this is even more confusing. Don't pay any attention to it.. ;).

But ehm..I've got things straight now.. did you think the university was from the Mages Guild?

As it isn't.. it would be a bit strange to have another university.. If you just wanted to use some lore from it, ignore this note. The university would just contain monks..more like the order of Talos kind...

It's going to be the place where the player will be able to get the spell to either turn yourself into an emperor or return martin.

The university is going to be in a separate worldspace (currently busy with it). It will contain a library with all the books that are written here (and all vanilla books). (To inform the rest that is reading) Argomirr will take over once I'm done with it and will take care of the interiors and the village around the university. (It isn't that big..) I'm not sure if he will take care of anything else.. AI, perhaps the side quest..etc..(side quest - Find a new cook.)

The university could have been founded by uriel, that would give a new lore-connection.

--

I only received 1 PM, so I guess you have succeeded...