Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but we have to explain why the characters never heard of it..... the university i mean..... i think the university shoud have imperial style buildings, whilst the reest of the town is a mix of skingrad chorrol stone buildings. we gotta have atleast one place to eat and a couple shops and houses..... we could even have our school team the red dragons with our mascot argomirr. :biggrin:

Owk.. summary

Argomirr->The Dragon

Slawter->Messenger

Jefe->Imperial Legion Officer

Starwars->Imperial Recruiter

Dagon->Librarian/monk/=Dagon Theran

Andy->Head librarian/principal/mayor/dean

Crimson Knight. (personal thing as he does quite a wide variety of things)

Googlepox. (One of the fighters guild sons?)

Calliton. (a strange and difficult one ;D)

The others will be added once they have contributed some or are back online.

I went for Chorrol as I need some particular buildings.

It will contain some 'strange' storehouses, the university, 1 tavern, 1 store and at least 3 houses.

The store will contain more than 1 merchant if you wondered.

hahaha, this is even more confusing. Don't pay any attention to it.. ;).

But ehm..I've got things straight now.. did you think the university was from the Mages Guild?

As it isn't.. it would be a bit strange to have another university.. If you just wanted to use some lore from it, ignore this note. The university would just contain monks..more like the order of Talos kind...

did that post refer to me or dagon? im so confused! so are we having an actual university or a weird monk monastary university?

Owk, noted ;).

hahaha, this is even more confusing. Don't pay any attention to it..

I knew this would happen. Firstly to dagon, but in the end for both.

The guild is just not from the Mages Guild. and it is not a monastery. You'll have to go to blind monks then.

The order of talos isn't a joke, they are retired blades. Therefore the connection with the emperor. K? :)

You could create even more books about battles for that same reason and its also the reason why all books that have been made will fit for it.