Empires Glory

Slawter500

Oh by the way i got new idea for new book it will be called: Raise of ImperialPalace Tower

if someone has batter name for book please tell me book will be about building white gold tower

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The white gold tower is thousands of years old and it isn't build by imperials.

ah. argomir gave some links already :).

--

Here are some additional background links:

The Guardian Theory

Before the Ages of Man (The Merethic Era)

(Just press Ctrl-F and type White gold to get the relevant info.)

i dont know if i would recommend a book like that, as white gold was built by alyieds in the time of alessia. no one of the builders would still be alive to write it. unless..... we could have a mini quest to find it in the white gold tower basement. it could be called 'a builders journal'

I agree with it suck's ok hmm ok then i will write Amulet of Kings Secret there is already book called amulet of kings but this will be Amulet of Kings Secret u will see =)

I still think we need a small set of quests to get books for the library. mabye in a plugin.... i would like to go find the stolen mysterium xarxes. perhaps it was stolen by a rogue blade working with the mythic dawn or illian? i still think we need to get a return of the mythic dawn. mabye they could ally with illian? but for other books, we could go get soldiers journal BOB from horatio, someone could make the buiilders journal from white gold tower, or we could go get the kvatch books from savilan. who knows. possibilities are endless.

Can I make a suggestion for finding the spell? After you solve the riddle mentioned in my book and give the answer to my character, he sets the player a series of challenges to prove they are worthy. You then have to fight my character in a hand to hand fight in specific armour, but you have to beat him without dodging any attacks or healing (the armour would have a silence enchantment). This would mean making my character essential though.

I have also found that this mod will clash with the very popular The Elder Council and Origin of The Mages Guild mods by Dragon Captions as they both edit Ocato and Raminus Polus respectively. Annoying.