Empires Glory

Slawter500

i want to be a legion general/recruitor

eglegion is almost finished just cluttering is left

idea for a book quest: a trapdoor in goldwines(dead count kvatch) chamber in the ruined castle or next to the throne(compatibilitie with kvatch rebuilt) with a secret library,destroyed except for a few books(the ones we wrote. i am going to make another easter egg (us in the elder council chambers) now

see ya in a few minutes

Starwars out

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also found that this mod will clash with the very popular The Elder Council and Origin of The Mages Guild mods by Dragon Captions as they both edit Ocato and Raminus Polus respectively. Annoying

Sigh...We don't use the same Ocato and Raminus Polus, so we don't have that problem :)..

here is a sample and slawter you are going to like it

i made a sample of slawter we will represent factions and cities

i made slawter captain of the palace guard, we will be in the elder council chamber

here is the sample

i am going to make another easter egg (us in the elder council chambers)

Owk...that would be impossible for me to get in...as the elder council chamber will be duplicated with one of the plugins..I'm even planning on duplicating it before that one, so that ...mods like from the dragon captions, will not conflict with ours...

--

I'll get the NPC's from the .esp and will put them in the duplicate.

Other soundtrack, same composer, new song, now able to hear in full quality, problem ->I did it with the low-quality version..so now you can choose between music and vid quality

just place us in those chambers

:miner: sir yes sir!