Empires Glory

Slawter500

O my god after 8 years of going to school and suffering then from oblivion another 3 years of school raise god damn -.-'

Holy nice sig there man!

After i return from school i will start my writing on last book of kvatch and upload it here so someone fix it and then, i will write them in TES:CS and save them as .esp

Do u think, i should upload my kvatch storie on tesnexus if someone want to read it?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people here i will not put everything just a little of what i did write, i used some idea from Kvatch Rebuilt

Story:

Oh people here i will post a begin of what i started to write

Salvian Matius Note: Well after i found diary of previous capitan, i wanted to do his wish so i will rebuild to kvatch.

*Part 1: End of Chaos*

After a days of battle with oblivion gates, scamps, deadra, i got tired of everything i was glad everything is at end so i decide to reubild the kvatch and restore it what once it was a city of life, so i cleared the camp down hill and told civlians to move back to the city then when we enter to the city i started speech: "Civilians, all of u soliders, guards, listen please i know this was hard time to all of us.. i know what we lost.. we lost our our lives, other lives, our houses.. everything. we lost our count.. i .. i realy don't know from where to start i found this diary(*showing diary to all*) its diary of one brave mane who saved as many people he can and help the kvatch as much as he can.. i know its hard time for us to continue and in this diary i found a one thing this man wanted to rebuild the kvatch but he is not here to do so.. so i will start and rebuild the kvatch to its former glory and return it at what he was in time before... a city of life, i don't know where should start or anything so as for now please set up camp here, put some tent and bedrolls and light some fires.. i.. i promise i will do everything in my power to fix all of this but i cannot do this alone i rely want u to get on with ur lives as we all will and we must, i.. i(*sigh*) wish i could return time back..... but i can so please do what i told u and u are all going to be fine. After i done with my speech i put my tent and got inside and take some sleep.

*Part 2: Call for Aid*

After two days all of us lived inside castle in camps, so i called one of my messanger and told him: "Please i need u, u see i was thinking about rebuilding the kvatch but i need some help so please go to every city and ask them for help, first go to Imperial City and find Ocato tell him that i need fiwe guards, then go to Skingrad and find count we are in good friendship with them and i think count will want to help us, so tell him i need some workers, architects and, then go to chorrol and go to chapel and ask if they could send us two priest u see people are in bad time, after that go to bravil ask the countess to send us some food and supplies then when u done all please return to me and tell me everything, now go". after i send my messenger to return with aid of other cities a one of the civilians came to me and told me: "Sir can i talk to u" i answer him: "Of course civilian what is on ur mind?" he told me: "Well u see this gates are all over cyrodill we all talking about that and everyone tell more, and more this gates are appearing do u think that in some other city will be this like in kvatch?" i told him: "well its realy trouble news i don't know but i hope other cities will not get same fate as kvatch" he told me: "Thank u very much for talking with me capitan" and he gone.. i was very shocked when i hear more of this is appearing so i just pray that no more gates will appear at kvatch.

*Part 3: Messenger Return*

After few day messenger returned to me and told me: "Sir, i did everything as u told me, bravil will send us food, drink, and supplies, count of skingrad agreed he will send us some workers, and architects, i asked also chapen in chorrol they will send us two priest, then i was in imperial city i talked with ocato he told sir he will send us about twenty soliders and one capitan of guard, sir i also did go to bruma even i did not need to they will send us even more supplies, food, drink, bedrolls, some wood for fire and few workers, also two guards, and one priest, count'ess of bruma gave me this(*showing the letter*) here sir take it" i told him: "Is that all? he answer me; yes sir i told him: good i realy appreciate what u did for us now its up to us to do everything else".

*Part 4: Clearing the Stones*

After few days, everyone came to kvatch, legion from imperial city, food, drink, supplies then we all go to sleep next morning two imperial guards gone to city gate and guard it, a lot of workers, worked hard to clear the stones and clear the city, after one week we finally did it, then one of architects told me: "Well salvian this was hard task to clear it all but we did, i will close the church, and castle i will send workers only inside with tools, to repair it all, then we shall put this head of chapel where it belongs and repair it, after that we will build everything like was before every shop in its place, and houses" i answer: "Yes thats good i see very good work so far keep it up".

*Part 5: Nearly there*

After a monts of working we finally did it , we reubild the kvatch every house, shop, mages guild still two or more things are need to do.. find a new Count, or count'ess and get idea about how should we find man for arena of kvatch, after all kvatch is only city with arena only kvatch, and imperial city have it.. so i will go to mages guild here in town and ask head of guild of any solution.

After few min i gone to mages guild and i talked:"Hello there(he looked me and told me: hello sir) i am sorry if i am interupting but i need something for arena do u know any magic trick so we fill our arena for battle?" he answer me: "Well i have, take this, if u have one animal hunter give him this soul gem and give him his book and tell him to learn that spell, then he must capture soul of all creatures on this list(*giving the list*) there, and then return to me with gem full of soul's of creatures and then we shall fill arean with animals, so soliders can battle animals for begin and after that we will see." i answer: "Thank u."

*Part 6: Search For New Count*

----->Pay for this part :D hahah <------ :P :P

About the send aid, i dont think so many cities would help Kvatch when gates are popping up outside their town, im not saying they'd send no aid, only less than you had described. As remember they were reluctant to give the player aid without him removing the gates so a little less aid would be better.

Also the usual grammatical fixes need to be made

Good work.

Im off now

How abut a shady guy in the corner :P

Sword textured yet?

EDIT:Nice sig vicICE

Also i wont be around between 11 and 4 as first days back at my school is weird times

sure, but only if i get cool armor

ipegot is working on it

edit: actually, i wanna be the weapon or armor salesperson.

its.... good. did you read destruction after i fixed it dragon23000? as i said, i didnt really change any thing, just fixed some grammarical errors. now, in your newest one, what will the count be called? (oh, and when you say 'After a days of battle with oblivion gates, scamps, deadra,' scamps are daedra so you dont need to say them to. just daedra. you did that alot in destruction)

calliton i have a great idea for you! you could be my secratary! (im Dean/principal/head librarian/mayor, so you could be my school secratary! or a shady guy in a cornor selling skooma (with cool armor)) :biggrin: