Empires Glory

Slawter500

oh i know for my clothes i just want something fancy and mabye some blades armor (since i am a member of the order of talos) either in a chest in my office, or on my body, just not equipped unless im in a fight. mabye open arch could be attacked by illian someday in a movement against the blades. now gtg ttyl.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i think u see my signature

Kvatch:City of Life(100%)

Kvatch: Destruction(100%)

Kvatch: Return to Life(100%)

Amulet of Kings Secret(5%)

=) Kvatch Stories are done!

Kvatch City of Life writen and fixed, Kvatch Destruction Written and fixed, Kvatch Return to life Writen(needs to be fixed gram errors)

New books is comming: Amulet of Kings Secret(5%)

;) i will upload here kvatch return to life

i will be a big hairy imperial with alot of battle knowledge, i think after completing the quests we are ascsioted with we all will be companions.

my armor will be palace with elven bow and arrows, a claymore and a longsword

Youngest imperial setting possible, caucasian skin colour, rose blonde colour, natural style hair shall be Dagon Theranis please. Wears blades armour but no helmet until he fights. Calliton if your sword turns out well and is a good wep is it possible for my guy to wield a copy of it? If not then he wields a daedric longsword with a blades shield, he has the shield as well if calliton's sword is one handed. Love the idea of us being partners :smile:

You'd better send your character using CS. As I either will do something different or wrong, so doing all yourself would go a lot easier.

same to everyone. If you don't know how to do that, take a look over here: link