Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm.. it is quite easy to do...and its a nice introduction to CS.

If you want a simple guide how to create an NPC and save it, let me know and I'll send you a pm.

That tutorial I linked to goes more in-depth than needed.

Otherwise send it to starwars, he likes creating npc's.

please pm me the simpler one

(I would put up a screenshot, but my oblivion is scratched. anyone can do my chara, i dont care who. just please make him breton!)

edit: dragon23000- im reading your story, do you mind if i change the part where they ask skingrad for architects to asking anvil or chorrol? since you ask skingrad in Kvatch rebuilt mod, i think most people would see that simmilarity and we could be sued. same with the arena and finding the count..... i dont know..... thats EXACTLY what you do to get the creatures for the arena in KR. and finding the count in a cottage.... same as KR. hmmm and i dont think it took almost a yearof the oblivion crisis for people to learn they had a new emporer.... can i get your permission to do a little editing? perhaps the new count lives in leyawiin and was raised by count and countess caro because Count Goldwine knew something might happen in the future so he sent him to count caro at an early age? for the arena perhaps a messenger goes to the IC and gets some pitdogs and a champion or something like that..... i just want to make sure i have your permission to change some. or we could work on it together and fix some?

But for now i must go. be on tommarow!

This topic suddenly looks awfully small when I change the amounts of post per page ;D.

The avatar didn't go the way I thought it would, I'll change my avy sometime soon...

and tomorrow I'll have some time to attend to EG again...