Empires Glory

Slawter500

You guys seem pretty well along, but if you need any help with dialogue writing or something like that I'd like to help. Also I could help you with a new avy, heh.

We've got pretty much every line we need and I'll take care of my avy ;).

Writing books would be welcome though, we've got a library to fill. Books could contain quite some dialogue as well, eh?

Nice progress crimson

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't start using a forum as this is a far better place to gather people and ideas.

However, there will be some more than the site we've got in our sigs...just not this week...maybe the next one.

(I would put up a screenshot, but my oblivion is scratched. anyone can do my chara, i dont care who. just please make him breton!)

edit: dragon23000- im reading your story, do you mind if i change the part where they ask skingrad for architects to asking anvil or chorrol? since you ask skingrad in Kvatch rebuilt mod, i think most people would see that simmilarity and we could be sued. same with the arena and finding the count..... i dont know..... thats EXACTLY what you do to get the creatures for the arena in KR. and finding the count in a cottage.... same as KR. hmmm and i dont think it took almost a yearof the oblivion crisis for people to learn they had a new emporer.... can i get your permission to do a little editing? perhaps the new count lives in leyawiin and was raised by count and countess caro because Count Goldwine knew something might happen in the future so he sent him to count caro at an early age? for the arena perhaps a messenger goes to the IC and gets some pitdogs and a champion or something like that..... i just want to make sure i have your permission to change some. or we could work on it together and fix some?

But for now i must go. be on tommarow!

Ok man, good change that and fix my gram erros and upload file here

Ok guys here i will post a part of what did i write in book of Amulet of Kings Secret in fact its interview with Emperor Uriel Septim and Black Horse Courier before its death

Black Horse Courier :

As we all know Amulet of Kings was given to St.Alessia by akatosh him self

But nobody knows what power amulet is holding... before death of uriel septim

we asked him about amulet of kings he answer all our questions in this book

u will see dialog of Uriel and black horse Courier

*Uriel Septim and BlackHorse Courier *

Courier : Well my lord we heard all about amulet of kings that only those of Septim blood can wear it is that true?

Uriel: Well of Course as u all know amulet of kings was given by akataosh himself

Courier: Well yes emperor but can u tell us what is that red stone?

Uriel: That is not just a red stone this stone has divine power of akatosh himself as u known, that akatosh taken a piece of his hearth and then it turned to red amulet he gave it to alesia with eight little stones here take a look(*showing the amulet*)

Courier: Yes i see my lord its very beautiful but what those little stones mean? what power they hold and what power amulet hold?

Uriel: Well u see this eight stones mean a every god as u know there are eight gods of nine divines first little stones is white its stone of akatosh it contains its power, so its easy to say that every little stones hold power of every god, when u combine this all eight powers with power of akatosh this red amulet legend say that u will turn in akatosh himself, but of course there is terrible cost to that.

Courier: Well sir can u tell us what is the cost of that?

Uriel: Well legend say that when u turn to akatosh u will shatter the amulet it will broke in pices and then u will become akatosh but u cannot live as akatosh u will have form of akatosh himself for one min, so then u will freeze to cold stone and then u will pass away, but of course that legend was never seen because non of septim's tried that of course because its terrible risk