Empires Glory

Slawter500

Ok here is book i finished it

Feel free to download it and read it =)

Next book is comming, called: Knights of the Nine =)

are you sure you want to do that? knights of the nine is an official expansion, meaning some people may not have it. most will but not all. i think we are trying to keep this with Vanilla oblivion. plus, i think theres already a book about the knights in the expansion. though i think i may finish with with the editing, then make a book about the history of the order of talos.

(personally, i think KR is WAAAAAY better the KA, but thats just me. Plus, we're already going to lose a lot of people because of dragon captions. theyll be to many incompatabilities to fix....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Dragon Captions, Seperate .esps people will be able to download our mod and just not the Elder Council Plugins if they choose to + i think vicICE mentioned earlier(correct me if im wrong) that we were creating duplicates for everything to do with the palace that is edited by the mod.

Basically right Dragon Captions uses the palace interior. If EG were to create a seperate interior altogether then the dragons captions would be in one place and EG in another thus getting rid of incompatibility. At any rate people can just download the main mod and not elder council plugin if worried.

:) Sigh...The duplicates will prevent other mods conflicting with ours as no vanilla things are used that might have been used by other mods..it will turn into entire new ones. Places like the IC-palace will have permanent duplicates as we'll introduce large changes to it. That 'changed' palace will have an entrance to the old one in case someone has used it in another mod, so they can still continue that other mod. Although we can't evade everything, we'll do most with this solution.