Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will come later, but generally no...You may use some of the things that will come with the mod.

But is a bit strange to let everyone wear his own thing and people have to download it.

Perhaps in a plugin...

That will come later, but generally no...You may use some of the things that will come with the mod.

But is a bit strange to let everyone wear his own thing and people have to download it.

Perhaps in a plugin...

vanilla oblivion has suckish armor...

Ehm, not anything right now, I could give something tomorrow.

The new worldspace has a couple of interiors that need to be done.

Yeah, but I see no reason to add 10mb, possible trouble concerning authors and things that aren't ours in general in the main mod. We'll add enough armor and weapons of our own, plugins may do the rest.

Ehm, not anything right now, I could give something tomorrow.

The new worldspace has a couple of interiors that need to be done.

Yeah, but I see no reason to add 10mb, possible trouble concerning authors and things that aren't ours in general in the main mod. We'll add enough armor and weapons of our own, plugins may do the rest.

would someone be able to change one of the vanilla armors to have a skirt like in the rangers armor? like daedric? to take up the tail slot so i dont have a tail?

Can someone give me password to hotmail of team? on PM? please

By the way yes i mean to that knights of the nine will suck

so i will write about how Talos Became one of the Gods :) still book name.. hmm One of Divines =)