Empires Glory

Slawter500

Ok so please tell me and chose my next book i want to write

Haha that's impossible. Still as I said, there is no history about Open Arch.

Why don't you do something about that?

Maybe some blade found it and created it as a secret place, or perhaps they saved the village..etc..

Its totally open...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes god damn! yes!! :P

Book will be called: OpenArch History i will write about some blade found a small village and then he called it OpenArch and build it more bigger as his Secret place =)

thankss

Yes yes god damn! yes!! :P

Book will be called: OpenArch History i will write about some blade found a small village and then he called it OpenArch and build it more bigger as his Secret place =)

thankss

with a name like open arch, that implies that the city waqs never a secret.

it seems like it might be more of a trader started town that quickly grew to importance

or started by the blades for refugees from other provinces

Open Arch could also refer to a clear spot (while it is in a valley in the mountains) , but you've got a point ;).

Hmm, perhaps it will be a traders place, while it is secretly a place for the blades as well?

Yea ok then i will start book with one traveling merchant found some place for a little village then he sent messenger to other villages and camps for support and help to build it larger, etc...

about the vannila armors suck thing i make personalzied armor for every one so name the armor that looks cool and i will make upgraded stats under (enter name here) armor piece and you have good armor

i needed to get that out my system