Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, but I see no reason why they should have changed stats....They can't die, so why should they need any modified ones?

As they will keep things equipped (armor) as long as they don't. So even if they are broken, they will still wear it.

Although not everyone will be involved in combat or would need armor...

lord of the elves?;D

Hey guys, I just realized something.. Are we duplicating the entire AU or just the lobby, becasue we only really need to duplicate the lobby, and with that we can still leave the portal so people with mods altering the tower can still use it. To solve the problem of him going to the mage's quarters to sleep, put a bed behind the desk and have him sleep there :biggrin:

about the vannila armors suck thing i make personalzied armor for every one so name the armor that looks cool and i will make upgraded stats under (enter name here) armor piece and you have good armor

i needed to get that out my system

looks cool as in custom?

I think he meant in terms of looks

i hope your wrong

? What's wrong..I'm not sure..I mean..its meant to be an eastern egg. Not a join the war with the team...

Especially if all of them cannot die...and worse..I could put less legion guards in it..

It is fun to add ourself, but we shouldn't overdo it..kinda ruins the thing...

I'm not saying it isn't a option, but 3 is enough and it would be included in the plugin of which the team can further personalize themselves..As killing Illian isn't a part of the main mod anyway, I can't see why that should be a problem.

hey all. about us all fighting illian i dont think that would be great. i believe its supposed to be a dramatic showdown between the player and illian (plus a couple other guys on each side). though i do think illian shuld try to take over open arch. or mabye cloud ruler and they kill jaufree so i move back there and become grandmaster! that would be great. (Starwars i wear some fancy clothes but underneath i have some blades armor, mabye you could make my armor enchanted.) whos creating my character anyways?