Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starwars is in charge...

Yes, I think providing the possiblity to turning one of them into a companion is the limit.

Before I blow up the website with all info so it will not be asked again :):

After the IC-attack, The main mod/quest ends...After that, Illian will hide.

Where? Inside one of the wooden forts. There will be a certain amount of forts scattered around the land.

Each will contain a number of enemies. After 2 or 3, you'll be able to get rid of Illian once and for all at his huge fort.

When you do, the army of Illian will seize to exist. These forts however, will still spawn enemies, but more of the regular kind. Cloud ruler temple shall be left alone, for the simple reason there are a huge amount of mods that change it.

sounds good. now, what all are you going to be doing to the website?

starwars- i think i already said what my character should look like, but here it is again: breton, medium long brown natural hair, kinda tall, age just past the middle closer to the right (mayors always look old, right?) tanish skin. sound easy? (brown eyes too)

Yeah I suppose it was a bit of a bad idea. Here's the first part of history of the talos university to make up for it.

During the time of the Imperial simacrulum, the university was used as a storage for unwanted warriors. This angered the blades, but they could not do anything to harm their emperor. However, as soon as Jagar Tharn's treacherey was exposed to them by Barenziah, They decided to send their best operative, a close friend of Ria Silvermane, Tharn's apprentice, to infiltrate the organisation. After the champion brought the emperor back from oblivion, the blades in the university rallied and attacked and took cloud ruler temple which was being held by troops loyal to Tharn at that time.

Anyone got the suggestion yet?

looks good dagon! not many grammer errors that i can see so pretty good!

Almost hate to point this out but "grammar" has an A.

i wouldve hated to "poin" it out too xD

sry for dbl post but i have to say nice edit :P