Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys here are the three challenges I mentioned. The player is wearing an arena rainment with silence enchantment which they cannot take off and has all their things taken when they start and given back at the end. Speed - The player must make it across a platform whilst blades are shooting paralyze spells at them. If the player is hit, the blade that hit them attacks them. Strength - the player is attack by five blades at once and must knock them out with his hands. Skill - the player is healed up and given a silver dagger. They must then fight Dagon Theranis (me) until they knock him out. He is wearing the same armour as the player but uses he special katana starwars is making (is there any way to make sure his stuff doesn't break?). Once they KO him, he takes the player's armour and puts his rainment and the player's rainment in a chest next to one which has the player's stuff in it, re-equips his blades armour and leads the playerto the room with the last resort of tamriel in it ( what do you think of the name for the spell?)

Take your time..

Owk, I've got an easy solution for the info. Some old members could recognize it.

The pages will be protected by a password. It will be send via PM.

You should keep that one somewhere safe as it isn't one you will easily remember.

The pass/security is up but the pages not just yet.. :)...by the time you'll receive the PM the site should be finished.