Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I am just so tired of computers, always crashing and stupid stuff. >=O

Most of my time is at school maintaining my gpa and football training and such. I am fed up with this machines which are supposed to be so great, but are as reliable as a drunk surgeon operating on you. I dunno what to say.

ok sweet but i thought tes5 was gonna be 2010 Q1

Without an announcement, without even any clue how it looks? I highly doubt it.

There are at least... 6 months between the announcement and its release, for the simple reason that people must get anticipated for it. Although it is safe to say there would get a number of people anyway, they want us first to talk and discuss about the new features, guess how the thing will look like..etc..they will slowly provide a little information over time, in an increasing amount when it gets close to its release.

And...if you take a look at the games that they are releasing now...just wait until they're gone, then expect to see what their next couple of games will be. As they will not risk to loose sales on games like WET, Brink and Rogue warrior...

Sorry guys I am just so tired of computers, always crashing and stupid stuff. >=O

Most of my time is at school maintaining my gpa and football training and such. I am fed up with this machines which are supposed to be so great, but are as reliable as a drunk surgeon operating on you. I dunno what to say.

Hm, I know you had a lot of trouble with it...I just have found out that I can't barely use the F key in CS anymore, as it will crash upon using it...But you had even more, eh?

It is sad if you want to leave, but you could always stay in for another role. I don't think you want to write books, but any advise, ideas or feedback on the thing, like the beta would be appreciated.

(and before people are going to ask NO, we are not close to the beta)