Empires Glory

Slawter500

If you have a day...I'll try to update the site tonight...So you could pick any relevant info from there and start then..

As there is a lot to tell...even more to put on the site...

ok will do

i had an idea about the history of your player and about the crime that he commited.the history is kind of patchy if we leave that out though.idk just a thought

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, need to answer some questions

@andy

Making the challenges easier would be a little silly, but we could have a journal pop-up telling them to set the slider to the left (vic?) Any other suggestions are welcome, look on pg 270.

@VicIce

They're blades! Can't they just pay a friendly visit once a week? How do you get to open arch anyways? a portal?

Did u get the message about what the file named service is for?

Ok I've got the name of the book.It's pretty simple and I've already given myself the key things to write about.The name is The History of {character name here} and we could have seperate volumes since the main quest is pretty long.I'll start writing it as soon as I have time.

They're blades! Can't they just pay a friendly visit once a week? How do you get to open arch anyways? a portal?

You were there when I told. Open Arch is connected via a cave...your character could be at cloud ruler temple in 6 hours.

You were there when I told. Open Arch is connected via a cave...your character could be at cloud ruler temple in 6 hours.

whats open arch