Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh! *is falling unconscious*

oh ok anyway guys i was thinking about new trailer -.-'

i saw one from my friend the force i will make shorter one, i hope better one -.-' and try to not screw with writing like he did :P

I will post link here =)

i hope it will be done tomorrow :)

It will be long about 1:00 or 2:50 or maybe more =) a little trailer

Ok I've got the name of the book.It's pretty simple and I've already given myself the key things to write about.The name is The History of {character name here} and we could have seperate volumes since the main quest is pretty long.I'll start writing it as soon as I have time.

No worries about seperate volumes I already wrote an ingame book on the main quest of oblivion but sure go ahead with the crime thing sounds good.

Open arch is a village which the library and university containg all of the ingame books and a couple of other things.

Also Dragon dont worry to much about the title its fine, It could be improved but its alright as is

Yes but no offense but the force is not so good -.-' i think u know that to

anyway it will be short trailer don't worry :P

Also if u want i can make one for open arch

Ok I've got the name of the book.It's pretty simple and I've already given myself the key things to write about.The name is The History of {character name here} and we could have seperate volumes since the main quest is pretty long.I'll start writing it as soon as I have time.

No worries about seperate volumes I already wrote an ingame book on the main quest of oblivion but sure go ahead with the crime thing sounds good.

Open arch is a village which the library and university containg all of the ingame books and a couple of other things.

Also Dragon dont worry to much about the title its fine, It could be improved but its alright as is

ok so i write a book all about the crime the player committed?

cool

but ive got a cheat to get all of the ingame books

but of course it does feel more authentic to not use a cheat