Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys im here. Vic, how do i get into the restricted members section on the site?

Dragon: like the vid, a few grammAr errors, like "dragonfires no liht anymore" but otherwise i like it. much better than forces.

though i think Vic already said he was doing the books in CS so we're good there (right vic?)

lastly, I NEED AN IDEA FOR A BOOK! im still trying to fix Kvatch: Return to Life but im only on chapter 3 and ive worked on it 3+ hours.... i hope i finish it by the mod release :biggrin: then i still need to work on Amulet Of Kings Secret, but that looks short so it shouldnt take me long. We totally need to appoint a 'Head Writer'

(oh and, ME 5!)

edit- btw what do you do after you become Emporer/ Grand Chancellor? i think i missed that whole concept....

ok guys im here. Vic, how do i get into the restricted members section on the site?

It is still closed...

though i think Vic already said he was doing the books in CS so we're good there (right vic?)

Yep

oa?sorry i have no clue about most of the oblivion abbreviations

Yeah, I didn't trow it, Calliton's fault.. I meant Open Arch, the worldspace..

The fun-vid isn't done as I need to install Oblivion and SI yet.

lastly, I NEED AN IDEA FOR A BOOK! im still trying to fix Kvatch: Return to Life but im only on chapter 3 and ive worked on it 3+ hours.... i hope i finish it by the mod release biggrin.gif then i still need to work on Amulet Of Kings Secret, but that looks short so it shouldnt take me long. We totally need to appoint a 'Head Writer'

I'm not sure what you mean...do you want another book-idea. or an idea for the kvatch-book?