Empires Glory

Slawter500

okay coming into all these postings a little late

First Dragon \ Force

What's with the trailers???

we need 1 Good trailer of the mod it self, not 5 oblivion trailers?? this was discussed like twice..

Sorry i am supportive of your attempts it's just we should focus on the tasks at hand and posting 10 trailers will discourage people.

community wants to see something fresh and new to spin up conversations and get people excited.

again we have EG Theme music you are not putting to use? we have actual mod pics that could be used web page that could be posted in trailer.

the quality is yet again good but maybe in the future you should get it reviewed by team before publicly posting.

All these trailers are beginning to become redundant.

no offense i know these trailers take time and effort and to see you working on it shows you are just as excited to get it done as us and that's GREAT!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

lets chill on the trailers. and when it is time for a full proper trailer. like the mod let work together on this :biggrin: :thumbsup:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't caught it at all? Why was another trailer needed? We spoke of not doing any trailers until we had some mod-content? It is fun to create trailers, but they should be distinctly related to the mod..

thank you My thoughts exactly.

We should review any trailer and agree as a team on official trailers. same as everything is done here at the forum.

Dragon your new so i understand maybe you should read through all the postings and see where all these things are at, pain in the butt but i had to do it coming in on the project.

And the force trailer and your version are pretty much the same thing. same screens and speech different music.

Please let the musician do the music good lord.

this one good?

No...as it isn't related...

I need to go, I need to get my dad from the airport early in the morning... (7 hours from now..)

However, that means I'll have some more time for eg! (as I'm awake ..)

Ok Dragon nice quality as perviously stated but hold off from another one until the mod is finished, And this one was better than forces trailer more mod related but still could be more related to the mod

In short, Good but no more until the mod is done.

Also guys ive just added an update to the file page just a note really to tell people we are still active. I removed the oldest update as i dont want it getting to crowded

Get the latest version of flashplayer and a decent Internet-connection :)?

(If you have a single-line, kick the one that is on the phone...)

Try to reload the page, the newer one should have a little 'member'-addition to it.

(Which is still closed...)

this one good?

No...as it isn't related...

I need to go, I need to get my dad from the airport early in the morning... (7 hours from now..)

However, that means I'll have some more time for eg! (as I'm awake ..)

nice one

jumping over bears and fire one were good