Empires Glory

Slawter500

hey i was the first writer. and the first editor. this is my 3rd book, but ive edited 2 or 3 others. but if its competition you want, ill give you just that. :biggrin:

Actually starwars was :P And then me :P And i released the very first book :P Although you were the first sole writer

I was just being a smartass there :P

Good to hear about the sword! Maybe you could offer ipegot a place on the team, if he doesn't want to its ok but you might aswell ask him.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeesh this Alessia Ottus hates every town in cyrodiil....

except for leyawiin... her only problem there are the 'hideously disgusting Catfolk and Lizard-People' as she calls them.

I've lost it...

can someone tell me how to get a nifscope sword with dds textures into oblivion?

So you have them!

The Nif-file needs to be in the meshes folder., the the texture in the textures

Place nif in something like. Oblivion\data\Meshes\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.nif

Same for the texture..

Oblivion\data\Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.dds

Oblivion\data\Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords_n.dds

In nifskope, make sure there is this line, so everyone will be able to use it, rather than just you:

Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.dds

Inside CS, go to the weapons. and assign the nif

Don't add the second...dds one, that isn't there to assing the .dds for the sword, but the icon...I'll create the icon for you. So leave that one blank for the moment.

Good to hear about the sword! Maybe you could offer ipegot a place on the team, if he doesn't want to its ok but you might as well ask him.

If not, he will be inside the, awesomethankyouthatyouhelpedusout-list...

well, i just finished reading every book by Alessia Ottus and found out quite a bit. Shes a snotty, no good, godworshipping, mage and beggar hating, racist. She hates Beast Folk, wants to assasinate Count Regulas Terentius, and thinks every city (With the exception of Leyawiin and Skingrad) in Cyrodiil is a rat infested sewer land (especially Bravil). I dont know how im supposed write like this woman when i worship Sithis and wiped out every Knight of the Nine yesterday...

If your after an extention for the palace, check out her imperial city guide, then use the sections of the palace district to help you with that.

some tips would be.

"After being allowed a guided tour of the imperial palace I would say that you can definately tell it was made by the Ayeleids, its a wonder the Emporer used to live here! I nearly chocked to death on the dust! and the further up you go the worse it gets.

Not far from the library there are curmpled pieces of paper all over the floor, which the palace guard picks up on his way, ignoring the fact we were there as he was too busy picking up this paper. untill he heard me write my notes then rudely told me to be more quiet and show respect!

The further up we went the less dirty it seemed to get, mess every where, and I think if you ever consider visiting the palace yourself, you should consider taking lots of water and food with you, nothing but stairs and stairs and dirty floors and walls!"

Thats an example, if thats what your after...

yeesh this Alessia Ottus hates every town in cyrodiil....

except for leyawiin... her only problem there are the 'hideously disgusting Catfolk and Lizard-People' as she calls them.

I've lost it...

can someone tell me how to get a nifscope sword with dds textures into oblivion?

So you have them!

The Nif-file needs to be in the meshes folder., the the texture in the textures

Place nif in something like. Oblivion\data\Meshes\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.nif

Same for the texture..

Oblivion\data\Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.dds

Oblivion\data\Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords_n.dds

In nifskope, make sure there is this line, so everyone will be able to use it, rather than just you:

Textures\EmpiresGlory\Weapons\Callitionsawesomewords.dds

Inside CS, go to the weapons. and assign the nif

Don't add the second...dds one, that isn't there to assing the .dds for the sword, but the icon...I'll create the icon for you. So leave that one blank for the moment.

Good to hear about the sword! Maybe you could offer ipegot a place on the team, if he doesn't want to its ok but you might as well ask him.

If not, he will be inside the, awesomethankyouthatyouhelpedusout-list...

wow, vice

you lost me

should i just send it to you?