Empires Glory

Slawter500

n0...its fine..It is (almost, I forgot something) exactly how it looks. I can't take a screen as it is too big..

I can't help you out calliton. Those are separate textures, they should've been combined somewhere at the export.

--

285? crazy...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n0...its fine..It is (almost, I forgot something) exactly how it looks. I can't take a screen as it is too big..

I can't help you out calliton. Those are separate textures, they should've been combined somewhere at the export.

--

285? crazy...

could you make a new texture?

cuz i got them the same what, kinda confused me

now i just need to read some town guides to see what she writes like... btw are we gonna put the mysterium xarxes in a locked case in the restricted section of the library along with MCs Commentaries? (I still think we need to get the battle of bruma journal from horatio though in a little quest)

edit- does OA have a fighters guild and mages guild? and didnt you say we were going to have a quest to upgrade the fighters guild? we should build there new HQ there...

edit- i like how she calls bravil a 'dark grate of the sewer drain where foul and unappetising debris collects.'

My original idea for open arch (I first joined to write the history for it and basicall to make up the main structure) was that the town was practically destroyed by illian, except for the University, and you had to rebuild stuff like guild halls by donating relevant stuff.

P.S. when did you lose a % of epicness calliton?

Yes, but that doesn't mean we need a plan for it how it all should look :)...Yes you were doing the history?.

Who else is then? Andy will create a guide, like 'a guide to anvil' and the other the cities that are in the game.

It shouldn't contain (much) history.