Empires Glory

Slawter500

Haha, 281 posts already! Gone for half a day, and BANG! 250+ posts! ;D

Now, let's get to business.

I haven't read the last 100 (perhaps even more) posts, but I'd like to know how the mod's coming along. Have you finished writing the storyline? Have you started modding it yet?

I might be able to throw in some more ideas. (If there are any problems concerning the modding, I might also be able to help if I have some free time next week; I've got some fair experience with the CS, especially with scripting and AI. But don't count on it, I'm a very busy person, and modding requires quite some time. ;) )

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone

VicICE your dragon is under the link modders resource on page 1.

Thanks for the offer argormir

Ideas are always welcome, and if vicICE doesnt object you could help with the modding to, we've finished all the ideas from the begining of the quest to the last amulet piece, ideas for the dragon blod(its set in a ayleid ruin/cave) are still needed, along with who might attack the emperor just before his coronation, also things to do after the quest is complete are welcome).

Btw ive created a quick banner for the mod,along with a name. How about the name "Empires Glory"?

Banner shown below(Modder can be changed to, Mod leader,Head Modder,Modder,Idea guy,Fan.Mod leader is directed at me (I dont know what else to call myself as i came up with the idea but this title doesnt seem to suit me as im not actually modding)Head modder is directed to Vicice.

The white spaces because of the text is annoying me, thing is the background isnt a custom colour, its taken from the oblivion map so i cant fill the white spaces in

Forget about the problem. Never downloaded akatosh mount... Dragons can already breath fire in that mod...

Haha but this mod isn't THAT big. :P It could be done in two weeks. But promotion never hurts.

If you upload that banner in you next post. I could make it more fluently.

Agromirr, I probably will get in trouble killing down that akatosh mount mod to only a dragon that

isn't pleasant to see you. If I need help, I will gladly ask ... (Some progress on your cleanup mod?)

Mainly.... only the ideas are all pretty much worked out. Only made a messenger, some quests with stages.

And set up a conversation with ocato in a private room (same one, but a copy).

That's all. I want to be sure what to do, before I work things out and plans are suddenly changed.

Just arrived. But guard missions? I know why you want them. But are they really relevant to this mod?

Bit strange you're a chancellor (or emperor) and you'll have to do missions for the ones you control!

(mainly if you're the emperor, but it would still be strange)

Perhaps you should take a look over here Blades Mod

Or find someone else, or wait a few weeks. Cause it isn't that simple to just 'add'.

Idea of the cave is party good, some has already been discussed on before, its similar though:

Slawter wanted vampires, cause of the centuries they've could been there.

He wanted skeletons and burned bodies like the fingers of the mountain (or oblivion)

Nice though you have the same in mind....keeps us moving forward.

(I'll take a look on the emperor faction now)

You're right. It isn't so difficult to make a faction, but still useful.

no bladesmod is a mod where you rise in the blades, this is were you unlock new guards

How do i upload lol I know how to post them but ive never uploaded a picture for dowload before. If i want to take a pic off the internet i always just right click on it and go to save as.

Do i have to upload it to image shack or something before it can be dowloaded?

No its not needed...

Its beneath you post. If you use a new reply. Or under the fast reply, ''more options"

Its a browse.. button with UPLOAD next to it :P

Hm.. yes, took a closer look. But that could still be another mod by itself...

Cause its a permanent guard.

Actually we didn't have really worked that out eh?

Should we just place one guard, one blade. Who will respawn each time.

Cause there aren't characterless blades. Would cost less time if you just

ones that are....

Maybe that from starwarsfreak could be added anyway. But as a plugin as mentioned earlier.

a little background for my guard missions

don't you think that the gaurds of the bloodline of a GOD would obey someone who isn't of that bloodline or a unholy resurrection, this could be a patch to regain their trust

We could scale the idea down, you do one task to prove to the blades that you are as worthy of their service as the septims were. You say retrieve some Ancient blades armour and if you talk to any blade you could order them to follow you. This would make it small enough to be a part of the mod and for it to be a good post mod quest

No thats all ok. Just mean the relevance with the mod.

I want it in now too. But cause of the time to create those missions would take...

I want it to be done after the basic mod is done.

Cause that one takes enough time already.

any luck with uploading your banner, slawter?

Btw ive created a quick banner for the mod,along with a name. How about the name "Empires Glory"?

Banner shown below(Modder can be changed to, Mod leader,Head Modder,Modder,Idea guy,Fan.Mod leader is directed at me (I dont know what else to call myself as i came up with the idea but this title doesnt seem to suit me as im not actually modding)Head modder is directed to Vicice.

The white spaces because of the text is annoying me, thing is the background isnt a custom colour, its taken from the oblivion map so i cant fill the white spaces in

Banners are a nice idea, but think they should look a little more like this:

(It's something I threw together in 5 minutes. If you guys don't like it, we'll just throw it away.)

[EDIT]The banner's quality is rather bad. If we're going to use one, I'd suggest uploading it elsewhere, so it won't get screwed up.