Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all! whats up?

(dagon- if illian attacked OA it would have to have been quite recently, as TLATOI ends quite closely to the events of EG, meaning he would have done it between the writing of his book and the first time you meet him. just saying....

TLATOI

You know that that sound very funny, eh?

It wouldn't be the most wrong thing to do, as Illian's first appearance will be very unrelated to the quests.

The part near the dragon-quest is quite far..(I think It'll be better to do the dragon-quest after it, as the blood would've been rotten/dried up by the time you're done with OA) after that one, the Bravil-attack takes place, then the IC-attack at which the main-quest will end. So OA seems a good beginning for Illian to start of with.

That would be open arch.

Before that, (before we had Open Arch) He would've attacked bravil first and shortly after he'll attack the IC.

ok, where is open arch on the map of cyrodill

cuz if it is north of the IC, you will need to have some time where his army marches around the imperial province and then attacks bravil (around as in outside the borders) otherwise it would be unrealistic

Don't worry, there is no map-strategy used. He attacks bravil for another reason.

Man...I really do have to finish those member pages..

The count of bravil is corrupt and will in the end be the one that is helping Illian to get to the throne.

While you're saving bravil, Illian will attack the IC. But you'll not know until your reach the caste of bravil and you'll have to face the count. (he'll die. That's why there is the 'Bravil Rebuilt'-plugin of Slawter)

Open Arch is just something to the right of....the letters A an I of sentence: The ColovIAn Highlands, left of Chorrol