Empires Glory

Slawter500

Don't worry, there is no map-strategy used. He attacks bravil for another reason.

Man...I really do have to finish those member pages..

The count of bravil is corrupt and will in the end be the one that is helping Illian to get to the throne.

While you're saving bravil, Illian will attack the IC. But you'll not know until your reach the caste of bravil and you'll have to face the count. (he'll die. That's why there is the 'Bravil Rebuilt'-plugin of Slawter)

Open Arch is just something to the right of....the letters A an I of sentence: The ColovIAn Highlands, left of Chorrol

but time would have to pass still. perhaps make it so his army marches through, takes maybe a week in game time. and you can run into scouting parties too

just a thought

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow, yes that will happen anyway. The player will not be done in Open Arch anytime soon.

The bravil and IC thing will be together though. As it's all wood, they whole city could be on fire in an hour.

The attack on bravil is just a diversion. The player will quite rush through it to the castle, where he'll find the count and Illian. After a speech, Illian will go to the IC and you'll have to face the count.

That was the plan, ... maybe we should keep Illian out of bravil so that the diversion would've much more time to take effect?

hahah,...said the greatest villain the nexusforums ever faced.

K, I want to hear some more about OA though. The map I had showed everything there was ...

Should there be another cave to loot and what kind would it be? a mine/tomb/cave?