Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey back to Vic again, so further into this Dungeon here so I thought having the shard in the center of the large battle cell for solo purpose that if player chooses to not join either factions battle they can run in mid battle and take ha ha.

Now adding further on your thought here the boss mage or necromancer have shard under a Spell kind of like locking it into a pedestal. until they are beaten or give it up.

As you know I am Noob-ish to CS and yes will need some one to touch it up after it is complete

hey are there any plugins we will later make that will need any planning? i wouldnt mind writing some dialouge and planning out one of the plugins. no CS but just planning. not rebuilding forts or anything, but mabye our little fighters guild questline? or are there any other non- planned plugins for me? just wondering...

Hey back to Vic again, so further into this Dungeon here so I thought having the shard in the center of the large battle cell for solo purpose that if player chooses to not join either factions battle they can run in mid battle and take ha ha.

Now adding further on your thought here the boss mage or necromancer have shard under a Spell kind of like locking it into a pedestal. until they are beaten or give it up.

As you know I am Noob-ish to CS and yes will need some one to touch it up after it is complete

Double post, but than in another way...Yeah go for it Crimson. That option will indeed be added, I almost forgot about it.

Planning...hm, to what extend? We'll add the FG and MG to the tower in a plugin, so yes there might be some space for that.

But that's rather far away from now...and with no site up, feel free to discuss. But realize that they will be discussed upon again in future...It's....originally starwars-project and there wasn't an intent to additional quests, but just a quests to 'restore' the fighters guild. (don't ask me what that really means.)

Sword texture?

Double post, but than in another way...Yeah go for it Crimson. That option will indeed be added, I almost forgot about it.

Planning...hm, to what extend? We'll add the FG and MG to the tower in a plugin, so yes there might be some space for that.

But that's rather far away from now...and with no site up, feel free to discuss. But realize that they will be discussed upon again in future...It's....originally starwars-project and there wasn't an intent to additional quests, but just a quests to 'restore' the fighters guild. (don't ask me what that really means.)

Sword texture?

i cant remember if you or alex is retexturing my sword for EG

ok guys heres the guide to Open Arch. i know its short, expand it if you want. its kinda hard to write about a 6 building village. enjoy! (im making a little easter egg, you dont have to add it im just gonna make it real quick... post it here in a sec....)