Empires Glory

Slawter500

I have appointed a few 'Compatibility'-safe places with TheNick to place the forts.

I created a new worlds-space for a new fort for nick as well.

Any other village could be added via a plugin, but if you just want create village to create villages, create another mod.

They are often downloaded, so worth a try, ask about any signs if you want those retextured.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure...we'll see...Maybe we can't moderate it at all ;D.

Owk people, this is how the forum will look like. I've discussed it with Slawter and this is it:

EmpiresGlory. The big or first forum. Only moderators can post here. It will function to display info towards the outside.

1st subforum: General info: Again only moderators can post here to o ensure the most important info is easy to view.

Moderators shouldn't respond to those topics as well. Only our team can view it.

2nd subforum: Team Discussion. The team can discuss about the General Info here. Only viewable by members again.

3rd subforum: Official Support. Bugs and problems can be reported here.... If any non-member has a suggestion they should do so elsewhere. Here at the nexus-topic.

Nah, I think it'll be alright...Look, a forum that is attached to the same link looks far better.

But if we're unable to moderate, I'll create a forum the minute I've seen the message that says we can't...

Owk people, this is how the forum will look like. I've discussed it with Slawter and this is it:

EmpiresGlory. The big or first forum. Only moderators can post here. It will function to display info towards the outside.

1st subforum: General info: Again only moderators can post here to o ensure the most important info is easy to view.

Moderators shouldn't respond to those topics as well. Only our team can view it.

2nd subforum: Team Discussion. The team can discuss about the General Info here. Only viewable by members again.

3rd subforum: Official Support. Bugs and problems can be reported here.... If any non-member has a suggestion they should do so elsewhere. Here at the nexus-topic.

HUGE PLOT IDEA!

empire's glory

what is the empire's glory? is it a jewel? just the throne? a weapon perhaps?

why have so many emporers been killed, or overthrown? because the emporer knows about an ancient and powerful weapon... THE EMPIRE'S GLORY

a powerful sword, only accesable by the empoeror... but only the strongest may reach it... and noone has succeded. such failure has caused people to erease it's existence.

in otherwords, my sword is what is behind ilian's attacks, and the main thing mehrunes was after!

eh? good idea? bad idea? maybe throw in some armor?

He's sorry haven't been very active in the fourm's lately. Works been rather overwhelming, and it's been hard to make time to get on, contacting me is much easier through instant messenger. I see the guys got a web site up, that's pretty cool I see you guys are slightly moving progress is of the essence. I do wanna say that I'm still here help. I am a graphics designer and textures would probably be my best bet to help you guys out. I dont know If im still considered part of the team But like i said. I would still like to be. I dont know the initial plot yet, It'd probably be a lot easier for me to know the plot for ideas. I dont know much pass then or that stage but ideas are always helpful. I've been hearing that you guys were doing weapons and I'd love to help texture those if possible. I can basically texture everything as long as the formats preset preferably based off the vanilla but if you do have a custom mesh have a preset format is much easier on me and the majority of other designers. I didn't have time around to the conversations of the previous stuff above this, so if this seems off topic I apologize.

:wallbash:

~ Imperialmodder

hm..You'd have to discuss that with andy. But some while ago we had a bow in mind, rather than anything else..

Could you edit your post and remove the dagon-part...it would be a huge spoiler. We'll discuss it on the forum once it is created.

I'll edit this post as well ;) ok?

Imperial modder:

Ow, we are about to create another forum to discuss in depth/spoiler things. Would you like to register at the scrollstudio forum?

As I've just passed over the names to the admin for the people that will be able to view the members section.

If you'd hurry, I can send another PM with your name.

Our meeting point is still here, the previous page tells how it all will look like.

You can do so here : link

Add Pronam at the reference.

--

We still could need the help in the form of textures..so it isn't off-topic.

HUGE PLOT IDEA!

empire's glory

what is the empire's glory? is it a jewel? just the throne? a weapon perhaps?

why have so many emporers been killed, or overthrown? because the emporer knows about an ancient and powerful weapon... THE EMPIRE'S GLORY

a powerful sword, only accesable by the empoeror... but only the strongest may reach it... and noone has succeded. such failure has caused people to erease it's existence.

in otherwords, my sword is what is behind ilian's attacks, and the main thing mehrunes was after!

eh? good idea? bad idea? maybe throw in some armor?

anyone like this idea?