Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha... Just a friendly gift, because you did something friendly to someone. Guess its slawter...

At the beginning you'll toss with them. But they're primarily used by people to thank another for helping them.

Well you usually give them at the end. But slawter and you are great contributors from the beginning. hehe here they are...

I'm just thinking about how if I became the emperor, how messed up Cyrodill would turn out, my character being an assassin/mage guy. Also, he's a member of the Mythic Dawn remnants.

From the Mehrunes' Razor official plugin? I'm not sure. Haven't played that one. Do they have a good reason to attack the Empire?

If we are going to add the Drothmeri Army to the mod, it'd probably require that plugin too. Not many people have that plugin, so I don't think it'd be a good idea to do it that way.

Unless we can put 'em in the mod without having it require the plugin. But then we'd probably piss off Bethesda. I'm not sure how they feel about using names from other plugins, though. If they're ok with that, we could just use the army's name.

They don't mind us using names from Morrowind, Daggerfall etc, so why not from Mehrunes' Razor?

But we don't wanna get stuck in that copyright rubbish. :P Besides, I think there might be some better potential attackers.

Still, if they have good reason to attack (and stand achance against the Imperial Legion), we might be able to use 'em.