Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so soon? That way the player has to stick with it and creating a quest item that you've got to carry that long is as annoying as that dagger from the DB. Maybe putting it somewhere safe?

That's not a bad idea, but i thought illian used callitons sword? How would you get Callitons sword before the crater?

Also I was thinking, we should really have some custom armour for Illians troops, really evil, I know it's alot to do, but if anyone in the team would be up for it, that'd be great.

Truly, i pictured Illians followers wearing robes like Ocatos, but retextured purple. Still have the yellow streaks around the edges, but the red part turned purple... i thought it would look cool.

That's not a bad idea, but i thought illian used callitons sword? How would you get Callitons sword before the crater?

Also I was thinking, we should really have some custom armour for Illians troops, really evil, I know it's alot to do, but if anyone in the team would be up for it, that'd be great.

Truly, i pictured Illians followers wearing robes like Ocatos, but retextured purple. Still have the yellow streaks around the edges, but the red part turned purple... i thought it would look cool.

I could do that if you want, wouldn't take that long at all, probably within 5 minutes :)

You would have to give said robes an armour rating otherwise it'll be incredibly easy to kill them, even eith an iron dagger.

If you want, I know my way around around NifSkope and I could add some parts from armor or something like that to it, and by the way do you guys still need the silver longsowrd with the green handle (from a while back, just forgot about it)?

PS: I've already done the robes re-tex, just did it cause I was bored ;)