Empires Glory

Slawter500

Yeah, but I didn't say he was a nord, he's still an imperial. Rune-symbols seem cool though.

Or was it hammerfell :happy: ..anyone that wants to scroll back 20 pages?

Oh. I figured he was a Nord because he's from Skyrim.

If he's from Hammerfell, maybe an Arabic or Moorish design? I hear Hammerfell is kinda of Arabian Nights sort off place...

Anyway, I'll sort through the pages and find out, and maybe put up a few more suggestions if no one minds.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(It was Skyrim. Read the book again :D )

How about this? I was bored and i SUCK with photoshop, so perhaps you could change one spiral to blue, for his lust for Skyrim, one to black, for his lust for power (Black=Power, for those who dont know, and depending on the vengeance, purple or red for the last spiral. I just put the oblivion symbol in there cause it looked cool ;)

No, funny. but no oblivion sign in it. Illian has nothing to do with Oblivion.

Lol, thanks andy..indeed SKYRIM. Just a Imperial that lived in skyrim...They are still the ruling force..you know.

How about this? I was bored and i SUCK with photoshop, so perhaps you could change one spiral to blue, for his lust for Skyrim, one to black, for his lust for power (Black=Power, for those who dont know, and depending on the vengeance, purple or red for the last spiral. I just put the oblivion symbol in there cause it looked cool ;)

It's not so bad... I kind prefer my idea, but I'm hardly neutral.

Let's let Slawter decide. He's the big cheese.

(Well actually i just got the swirls off some rune site. I really dont care. I just made it for fun. But you must admit. If we had armor for illians men, that would look sweet.)

Weeel, it's a nice symbol, but not very militaristic, is it? Looks like the symbol of a group of mystics or healers. My symbol looks like you could take it and cut someone's head off with it...

T'is true, perhaps Andys symbol could be added to the illian worshipper robes, minus the oblivion symbol. And kierans added to the armour?

Yeah, the celtic spiral is a great symbol for priests.

Now we have to decide WHICH of my two symbols are used.

Maybe the one on the left for most people, the one on the right for officers armor?