Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, if anyone uses the elder council mod by dragoncreations or suchlike, we could easily retexture the dress armour from that. It's not just the palace armour, because the one from the mod has a cape. I think it would look really good for illian, and it has space in the middle for the diamond symbol.

Um, if anyone uses the elder council mod by dragoncreations or suchlike, we could easily retexture the dress armour from that. It's not just the palace armour, because the one from the mod has a cape. I think it would look really good for illian, and it has space in the middle for the diamond symbol.

Does the author allow his mod to be used?

Hm, I'm glad the old comment system is partly back up. Although I really like the new mini forums...I missed that check at the 'manage files' after a while..Lol and slawter..as you're the original author ..you've got a gold bar around your posts.

That would be a problem kieron, It's not belonging to giskard anymore, so I think the guy to send a pm to is called euner.If not, look it up on tesnexus' mod list.

Nuh uh, mate; not so fast. You suggested using the armor, so YOU'RE the one who has to get permission, not me.