Empires Glory

Slawter500

i think i have a good armor mod that if retextured can be used, and maybe a little changed. i have permission to use it for my LOTR mod (dead) i can ask if we can use it for illan. it is aragorns coronation armor. change the white tree to the symbol made for illan and retexture it black and red

what do you say

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a problem kieron, It's not belonging to giskard anymore, so I think the guy to send a pm to is called euner.If not, look it up on tesnexus' mod list.

Nuh uh, mate; not so fast. You suggested using the armor, so YOU'RE the one who has to get permission, not me.

Never said I wouldn't, just seeing if anyone else would do it as he scares me.

i think i have a good armor mod that if retextured can be used, and maybe a little changed. i have permission to use it for my LOTR mod (dead) i can ask if we can use it for illan. it is aragorns coronation armor. change the white tree to the symbol made for illan and retexture it black and red

what do you say

Sounds nice. A link to see what it is would be nice, though.

Never said I wouldn't, just seeing if anyone else would do it as he scares me.

It seems we have a new armor we can retexture for Illians armor, so it's gonna be (puts on Arena announcer voic) a Battle of the Modders!