Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Illians armour has black tendrils of smoke, which form into an armour. It's probably far to difficult to do but there you go an idea, if i can't find a picture il make a quick one in paint....

If we want to release it in a year from now....These things take about 6 months already...and we don't have any experience at all!

Retextures are far more easy...As using just a recolor or/and a retexture with MINOR modifications to the mesh could turn an object in a new one..visually. Of course, animated armors are possible...but the time put in such a type of objects could be used to finish the whole mod.

No, no.. no problems just wanted to ask good job with that.

Well, it was a four minute retexture with photoshop, just to prove a point. It's kinda nothing. the REAL DEAL, on the other hand, that'll pwn.

Ok cool, i thought it was a long shot, still no harm in trying :P Right i'm good with elrodians idea.

Also what about the helmet>

(Puts on Lachance voice) In this, dear Brother, I trust your judgment.

Wow, edited my post..what a couple of strange sentences :P. The helmet would require a retexture as it is known to be bad....

But the thing is...is that whole set not a modders resource? It is on PES...

Oh, almost forgot, third chapter of my book!

In the time of the Dagoth Ur crisis, the university was in perpetual ruin. Its master, an old and wise blade by the name of Gaius Cosades, was sent to manage the blades actions in Morrowind, and eventually ended up being the mentor of the Nerevarine. The University was deserted, Open arch, its protected town, was occupied by an enemy of the empire of the greatest evil. His name was Ilian, a warlord from skyrim, who had come to claim the emperor's throne. His attacks were devasting the empire, and the legion could not reach the university due to the entrance of Open Arch being too narrow to send man in more than five at a time.

The day was saved by a young Blade, known only as andrew, snuck into the university and invoked the spirit of The University's Guardian. This guardian was a being known as Dagon Theranis, one of the first blades who had somehow lived on centuries longer than he should have, and had sworn that he would defend the university until the end of time. Dagon slew most of Ilian's army himself before summoning the portal which allowed the 4th Legion to enter Open Arch and slay the rest.

Dagon Theranis still stands at the university today, and shall always. Finding him though, can be difficult.